• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NASA Lunar Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Espacio-

I just watched the simulation of the lunar crash on the news. It looked really awesome! But I don't think they will find any water/ice. Do you think we could eventually make a lunar base?

mockingjay

swift and lol
Yeah, I heard of the thing in the News, doubt they'll find any water in there. Lunar Base? It's possible, but not anytime soon.

chuboy

<- It was THIS big!
There wouldn't be much point to one anyway, we have everything we're ever going to need here on Earth.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Lunar bases are possible even without water or ice. It can be transported over with no problem except money money money. I just tried to find the price of a litre online but the internet was as inconsistent as ever.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i about heard it, typically some idea for the yanks to do, let's nuke the damn moon with brute force to see what happens, science they call that>_<

oh well, i'll see what happens, whatever happens it will leave a mark wether it's on the moon that hasn't moved a bit for god knows how long or our planet because the moon was more fragile then we thought it would be.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
There wouldn't be much point to one anyway, we have everything we're ever going to need here on Earth.

no, we've already pushed the earth to it's limit. We need colonization

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
I thought there's a space vehicle crashed or something >_>

Uh well...congrats? I can't wait to see what new info this would bring us.

Farmermon

Is back once again!
A moon base would be cool, but I'd much rather go to Mars. Oh well, the moon's the first step! I think they might find ice, but not enough to be able to support any possible life, or any life in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.