• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NASA picture "The man on mars"

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
The Joker had a cat I'm taking it.

He found him on the street and took him in! They're the best of friends!

And I couldn't find the URL for my Joker pic...

lance+cynthia

OMG I saw this last night or whatever,well looks like bigfoot lives on mars during winter,
I wonder how big his house is, anyway there was water on mars once so it could be
possible that someone or something found water again?!

Cobalt_Latios

It doesn't look like a rock at all, it looks quite strange...
It's an "alien" (in the sense of foreign) planet, things don't have to abid by Earth rules. So, rocks don't necessarily have to look like... well, rocks.

I bet you, the guy who found this is going:

"Yeaha!!! Look at all the peoples that have looked at this photo!!! I could make millions of it !!!!"

...or something along those lines.

~C_L~

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
Here's an idea: It's a Gray, a specie of alien that is going to anal probe us anally with anal probes.

Or they're rocks. Whichever makes ytou feel less violated.

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
ZOMG a Tusken Raider.. Or Osama Bin Laden... Or Jesus.
Either way it's hards to say. They sure do look like robes of some sort

May i please take this time to just say that flatworms kinda look like Mandlebrot sets?

Are they Mandlebrot sets? No.

Praxiteles

Friendly POKéMON.
It'm most likely a strange rock, or even more likely a photoshop piece of work, but if it's the former by Jupiter that's a strange coincidence. I supports my theory that there's an almighty out there who spends his time taunting us overambitious scientists with things like that.

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
Does this remind anyone else of 'the face on mars?'
Rocks can be eroded into most any shape- monument valley has some great examples.

'Tis rocks, rocks, and maybe even... rocks!

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Has any1 of u guise thought MAYBE it cud of been an aliend who MADE the rock that looked human, duh. man u guise r dum

edits: sam 4 the faec. aliens cud of mad it but has been falins aparts with sand andwinds lul;s

Last edited:

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
Let's look at Mars' climate, shall we?

High radiation, radical temperatures, unpredictable weather... Not exactly hospitable. Not to mention the lack of liquid anything. Could life have once existed when Mars had a better environment? Yes. Could life be existing now or within anything remotely close to now? No.

Life is probably out there, but not on Mars.

Last edited:

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Let's look at Mars' climate, shall we?
I'm looking at it through a telescope. Is that good enough?

High radiation, radical temperatures, unpredictable weather... Not exactly hospitable. Not to mention the lack of liquid anything. Could life have once existed when Mars had a better environment? Yes. Could life be existing now or within anything remotely close to now? No.
Sorry buddy but, there is a problem.

1. My post was NOT supposed to be taken seriously. I hope you get smithed.
2. Who are you?
3. Even though my post was a joke, who ever said aliens lived on there? Aliens from the other side of the universe could of came in the same planes that Xenu traveled in and after studying our hilarious species, made those rock thingies.

I think we know who won THIS round.

;079;​

Last edited:

samuelrz

Lucario fan

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
I'm not going to bother continuing, as you don't know what I'm talking about or even what you're talking about. Really. and no, you haven't won.

Anyway. Law of chance says that there's a rock shaped like most anything somewhere- finding one vaguely resembling a man doesn't really mean much of anything.

JackSP

American Stereotype
Looks like an interestingly shaped rock. Pretty cool though, even though I'm sure it's not real.