• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

nashie1's almost everything shop

Were you happy with you're request?

• Yes

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 33.8%

• Total voters
D

Dark_Lugia

Uhm, Daniel Zamora of MIA... That`s A LOT of things to do for me... Nashie1 is bizzy so I must do ALL the request by myself for a little while. Can you please choose somthing out of that? If not I could get some help then.

And Ugobama@cmaa.... I`m working on your TC, but I`m a little bizzy for theese days, but you`ll get it some day. I promise. ;)

Tyger-san:
I should do them. ;)

~DL~

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
You don't have to do any of the fusions (the gary/lance and brandon/prof sprite I made on my own, and they came out GREAT!). I do, however need everything else I wanted! I may take out more if I make it on my own

Rukaria

onechance.
im not requesting but..........
how do you do white be gones
just wondering
it wud be much appreciated
thank you in advance ^_^

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Dark Lugia, do you think I could help around here, I just need to learn overworlding and certain other stuffs (i'll edit and say what) and I'll be able to make my own shop. I am great at mixing. Look at my Lugiatar. My Camerupt/Flygon, however, didn't come out so great

D

Dark_Lugia

Dark Lugia, do you think I could help around here, I just need to learn overworlding and certain other stuffs. (i'll edit and say what)
Well, okay.^^

Thyplosion Dude said:
Dark Lugia nashie said I could work here so I'll try and help you.
Yes, it`s okay. =3

lucario rox said:
im not requesting but..........
how do you do white be gones
just wondering
it wud be much appreciated
thank you in advance ^_^
Well i use photofiltre. =3 you could download it here.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Dark Lugia, thanks so much! PM me how to do overworlds of battle and stuff. Also, what do you think of my shinou starter sprite?

nashie1

Sorry I haven't been around lately. computers been screwy and i've been in hospital but i'm back and getting a new computer soon so everything will be back to normal. Sorry that your request didn't get done for a while ugobama but it was probably seen as not worth making something for someone who was banned. Also, I think there are coliseum sprites in the sprites resource. I believe desgardes made the Wes sprites...

nashie1

No i didn't mean that. I meant that because you were banned it would have made more sense to make the people who were still here get htere requests. We just presumed that you would tell us when you were back. So sorry about that.

Yanma: Whats the base? we have the form for a reason. USE IT!

D

Dark_Lugia

I'm sorry that I haven't been here on a while. =< I've been in denmark and Sweeden for a couple of days. I'll check sprites resource if they have the coluseum sprite.

Tyger-San: I've made one for fun too. =3
But, I've saved them in JPG>> I'll upload it today, so. ^^

nashie1

Cool. I can't do it right now cos my mouse is broken tho.

Just say the sort of thing you want, if you have a speific background then please provide us with it.

nashie1

twas talking to burn fire burn. anyway if you hadn't noticed we don't do backgrounds for sprites just TCs. unless you wanted us to.

burn fire burn

the fire in me
twas talking to burn fire burn. anyway if you hadn't noticed we don't do backgrounds for sprites just TCs. unless you wanted us to.

do you have a fire fire back round
do you do trainer mixes