• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nastiest Yu-Gi-Oh! Villian

Battra

Bakura cause you never knew what he was going to do next.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
I'd say probably Yami Bakura, Yami Marik, or Dartz. (the latter of which I absolutely despised when that arc was going.)

mew_pokegod

Mew fanatic
Id say Yami bakura,Yami marik and master dartz, they were all totaly creepyishly evil.;151;

Av0idTheL1ght

After Duelist Kingdom, I stopped watching

Pegasus > You All

Did anyone aside from me ever see that site saying how anime is bad, and thy used an example of how they made Bandit Keith (the American) a horrible person always repping the USA and such. I was sitting here reading it laughing my arse off xD

Ugobama

Yami Marik all the way. I just loved that first scene of him ever on the show when he was staring at the sky then finally looked down with that evil smirk...good times, good times...heh.