• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nastiest Yu-Gi-Oh! Villian

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Which villian throughout the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! series was downright sinister?

For me it was Seto Kaiba. Even though he wasn't really evil, he was quite arrogant towards Yugi & friends, especially Joey.

Kimori

Feel my soul
Marik. That was sad how he posessed Joey and made him duel Yugi. D: However, that was a really interesting duel to watch. ^^ The ending was so dramatic. XD

Po!sonRose

Po!son is hunting...
Pegasus = Greatest Yugioh Character Evar. He was so awesome and arrogant but still a nice guy. But in the evil bad *** category it goes to Yami Marik for sure.

Surskit&Beautifly

Marik. That was sad how he posessed Joey and made him duel Yugi. D: However, that was a really interesting duel to watch. ^^ The ending was so dramatic. XD
Agreed. He was just insane! He didn't care about anyone or anything. He just wanted total destruction. He basicly killed [even though they were brought back] everyone who got in his way.

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele
Yami Malik FTW! Especially the Japanese version as the dub made him and Malik have the same motives when they never were.

Although, Zorc might be the best because he killed people and has a show coming up called Zorc and Pals.

Paperfairy

Pokémon Capture Pro
Hm, guess we forgot about Zorc/Bakura who killed way more than Mailk, and was Atem's arch rival?

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
I've only watched Yu-Gi-Oh up to the eps with Marik in them, so I saw Yami Marik.

zeppelin

echospace obsessive
kaiba,he continually taunts Joey/jonouchi,hits yugi with his breif case in the face,rips the fourth blue-eyes.got the other 3 blue-eyes by either bribeing,getting the owner bunkrupt or making the commit sucide to get them.killed his father.

Did i miss anything?

BlazeShadow

Yami Bakura is true evil.

Shattered Rift

Beginning Trainer
Nastiest... hum... Yami no Bakura wins on the normal use of the word, "nasty," due to his eating habits.

'course, as far as attitude goes, Kaiba wins. He always said things as they were, and in the most cutting way possible. The simple fact along with it was that he was right. Yami no Mariku pulled some of the arguably most evil stunts, but he didn't have the ruthless aspect to him that Kaiba did. Yami no Bakura had a ruthlessness to him, but he always kept his own goals in mind, rather than taking every opportunity to verbally abuse the Yugi-tatchi. Mind, I do think Yami no Bakura was a better villain than Kaiba (even including the non-butchered Japanese version of Kaiba), but Kaiba had the best attitude and personality.