• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nature Baby (Ikarishipping Rated K+)

kiara911

What the heck AM I??
Meh...i cant multi quote (because of my inexperience :p)

csisps_26 : Thanks! I actually noticed one right now. rig was suppose to be rid somwhere at the end

kroko50 : ^^ i wonder what the pairing for mesprit and azelf is. i won't name it sense there probably is one

and for kaleb...

Celebi brainwashed Paul into thinking they are old freinds (not saying celebi is evil or anything, its just that he used somekind of memory thing. you know what, i dont know anymore! X) )

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
y'know, I never liked paul in the anime, but i'm starting to think i just might like the whole ikarishipping idea.

*wants to be added to the pm list :)*

kroko50

Drop it!
hey kiara, thanks for the explanation...
thats it really, cant wait till the next chapter
signed me

kiara911

What the heck AM I??
Chapter Here~ I am happy.

~~PM List~~
Kroko50
Riolulu
Csisps_26
Shadow-saur (oops! almost got it wrong sorry :p)

This one is kind of short.

Ikari
~~ ~~

The egg jumped up and down, flipping around in the area. Light was being shot out from the egg.

“WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?!” Kaleb cried out, he ran around unhappily.

“Calm down. My brother Reggie is a pokemon breeder, so hatching eggs are nothing. Meddlesome, get water. Kaleb, get towels. Mandy, blue dude,”

“Azune.”

“Yeah whatever.”

Azune’s eye twitched and was restrained by Mandy to kill him.

“You guys just watch over the egg.” He said.

“And what will you do?!” Dawn asked.

“I’m telling you what to do.” He said simply. She glared and dragged him away to get water.

“Towels? I didn’t carry any.” Kaleb said, slouching infront of his two friends.

“Neither did I.” Azune said, he sat next to the egg, using his hand to stop it from bouncing everywhere. “What about you Mesprit? I know you have something in that big backpack of yours.”

Mandy sat down and opened her backpack, its contents were unknown. She took out a few bottles of pink cider, blue bottles of unknown liquid, and a notebook of unknown writings.

“Whats this?” Azune asked, picking up a female item. Mandy turned red and snatched it from him, stuffing it into her backpack.

“A BRA STUPID!!” She yelled, Azune also turned red, and turned around. Kaleb rolled into the waterfall but came back out due to his laughing. Mandy took out two white towels and set the egg on top of it.

“Come on thingy, HATCH!!” Azune petted it, it jumped up again.

“Are all human eggs supposed to do that?” Mandy asked.

“I’m pretty sure that human babies come from woman’s-”

“Too much info.” Mandy said, pushing him backwards. Azune pouted and kept his eyes glued to the egg. Its shined started hurting his eyes.

The three suddenly were stopped, they couldn’t move at all, even if they tried. Their eyes were wide open and glowing their respective eye color.

‘The world will end...’

“Guys?” Dawn looked around to her friends scattered on the ground, around the glowing egg. They seemed to be mesmerized by something.

‘Bombs, explosions, she will be stolen and will join the dark side.’

“Why won’t they wake up?” Paul asked, waving his hand infront of Kaleb.

The two turned to the egg; it made a screeching noise, the light getting brighter. Dawn put down the bucket of water and ran up to the egg, plopping herself next to it.

“Paul, come here.” Dawn said, marveling at the wonderful site. He sat next to her.

The egg started to form. Its ovalish form started morphing, it hands growing, its legs growing outwards, its body shaping, then the light faded away to a little baby with dark purple hair. Paul’s hair color. It had navy blue eyes. It looked up to the two people, and started crying.

“H-Hey don’t cry!!” Dawn said calmly, picking up the naked baby and cradling it in the towel, covering it up.

‘She will have her memory erased forever.’

The three suddenly woke up. Kaleb looked at the bundle of joy in Dawn’s arms.

“AWW NO FAIR! I MISSING THE HATCHING!! DARN TELEPATHY!!” He jumped up and went over to the baby, wagging his finger infront of the baby’s nose. It started crying.

“You’re scaring it! Let her auntie hold her!” Mandy said, taking the little baby, it giggled and looked around to all the people looking at her.

“Yeah, her crazy, protective, killer aunt.” Azune said, Mandy glared and huffed.

“Here Dawn. She seems to like you more.” Mandy said, tossing Dawn the baby.

“AND DANGEROUS!” Kaleb added.

“I wouldn’t let her drop!” Mandy said.

“Why don’t we have a little talk in the forest guys.” Azune said, and grabbed his two arguing friends into the thick forest.

“How do you know it’s a she?” Paul asked, trying to lift the towel. Dawn pounced on his hand.

“Let me check.” Dawn lifted the towel, then put it back down. “It’s a girl.” She said proudly.

“What?? How do you know?!” Paul said rudely.

“A girl knows.” Dawn said, lowering her eyes. “We should name her...” She trailed off, thinking of possible female names.

“Ikari.” Paul said.

“Why Ikari?” Dawn asked.

“It’s our ship name.”

Dawn looked at Ikari, and Ikari looked at Dawn. They stared at each other for a few seconds.

“Med-dle-some.” She said, saying the syllables slowly. Dawn’s eyes suddenly filled with light.

“OH MY GOSH!! SHE ALREADY SAID HER FIRST WORD!!” Dawn screamed, hugging Ikari tight. Ikari smiled at her new parents. Well, parent.

“Daddy...” She turned to her father.

“Second word! I’m getting old!” Dawn cried out, she let Ikari down on the ground. Ikari picked up her towel and draped it over herself. She started crawling, trying to get used to moving. She went over to her daddy. She lifted up her arms, Paul somehow knew what to do and picked her up.

“Daddy...” Ikari hugged her father. Paul smiled, hugging his daughter. He felt like a father. But he felt something missing. “Meddlesome, come here.” Paul said, Dawn obediently went over to him. He put his arm around her, letting her look at the baby in his other arm. Dawn blushed and stroke Ikari’s hair.

‘Wow...Paul’s a father...but what does that make me?’

~~

Mandy, Azune, and Kaleb, were kneeling infront of a tree that had a few slashes on it. Mother Nature’s appearance was able to be felt, but not physically.

“Do not be in human form when you talk to me.” Mother Nature said, the three nodded and morphed into their true selves, Mesprit, Azelf, and Celebi. Mesprit kept her eyes closed, then opened them, an eerie white light in her eyes. She blinked and it went away.

“What have you seen Mesprit?” Mother asked.

‘I wish I knew. Everything was so fast and blurry.’ She said, sighing.

‘Mother! The egg has hatched!’ Azelf said, Mothers eyes widened.

“Really? What resemblance does it show?” She asked.

‘Same hair color as her father. But the eyes are a strange navy blue color.’ Celebi said. Mother nodded.

‘Actually, I have something to ask.’ Mesprit said.

“And what is that?”

‘Why do we keep getting these weird visions?’ Mesprit asked.

‘Yeah! It’s so dreadful and annoying!’ Azelf added.

“The baby’s presence is giving you visions. Present and future are emerging. You should be thankful to get them.” Mother said.

‘Fine...now I wish I was just a plain grass type.’ Celebi said with a sigh.

“Very well. I actually have some news to tell you about the young child.” She said.

‘Better be worthwhile.’ Azelf said.

“Oh, don’t worry, it is. It seems as though it has pokemon powers, and levels up by ANY kind of experience. Every level is its age. It should show signs of pokemon sense soon. Please do not tell Dawn and Paul.” Mother said.

‘Why not? Something as important as this deserves for them to know.’ Mesprit said.

“I am aware of that. But sense they are the current parents, they shouldn’t have any more pressures.” Mother said.

‘Is it possible that the young child will fly?’ Celebi asked.

“I am sorry, but I must go now. Our connection is breaking.” Mother said, her voice sounding more and more distant, till you couldn’t feel her presence any more.

‘We have a roll now.’ Mesprit said.

‘And whats that?’ Azelf asked.

‘We are the only one with pokemon powers. We will start her training as soon as she shows signs of them. Understood?’

‘Yeah.’

~~

Next Chapter Preview (To bad I havent wrote it yet :() : Jublilife city, they finaly made it too a town. But when they find out there's a pokemon contest, Dawn might just have to force Paul and Ikari to it. And why is Ikari burping out fire??? BURRITOS!!

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
“A BRA STUPID!!” She yelled, Azune also turned red, and turned around
That was freaking hilarious. Who could have thought that would happen? :rolleyes:

“It’s our ship name.” .....“Meddlesome, come here.” Paul said, Dawn obediently went over to him. He put his arm around her, letting her look at the baby in his other arm.
This is really the shippy-est scene in the whole story! Sweet...

Oh and yeah, sure, Paul, you know your ship name?[/sarcasm]

Nonetheless, great chapter! Next one, baby BURPING FIRE? Flamethrower attacking baby. Cool. @(^_^)@

kroko50

Drop it!
oh my god
“A BRA STUPID!!” She yelled, Azune also turned red, and turned around
that is epic win or in my usial tone F***ing hilarious

good chapter, again i feel azelf+mesprit, but till next time

signed me
p.s. sorry in a rush will leave a better review tommorrow

Undead_soul

What's the matter?
Very nice and i like the name of the baby Ikari.

I can just imagine the looks of Ikari right now. ^_^

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
cute pic! this chapter was a little more confusing because there was more action and less description, but it was still reallt good! :)

kiara911

What the heck AM I??
Yay! Chapter 6

HERE IS AZUNE

Chapter 6: Feiry Burritos

~~
Jubilife was a city of hustle and bustle, it was stunning in the eyes of Dawn. There were so many televisions and people, she couldn’t wait to explore! But of course, Paul wasn’t going to allow happiness for her.

“Ooh! Can we go to that shop Paul?” Dawn asked.

“No.” Paul said flatly, Dawn sighed.

“Okay, ooh! What about that poketch shop?”

“No.”

“The theaters-”

“Na-uh.”

Dawn pouted and looked at the sleeping baby in her hands. Ikari hadn’t grown much. She was a day old of course.

“Mom...ma?” Ikari opened her eyes slowly, waking to Dawn’s arms.

“Hi Ikari!” Dawn smiled and patted the young baby’s head.

“Balloon!” Ikari pointed to the sky, pointing to the pink heart balloon floating upwards.

“I’m afraid that it’s up to high for you Ikari.” Dawn said with a laugh. Ikari imitated Dawn’s pout from before.

“WANT BALLOON!!” Ikari whined, she slammed down her fists on the air angrily. Dawn sighed and cradled Ikari, trying to calm her down.

Ikari stared at the balloon, putting her hands forward, like she was reaching for the balloon. It started coming towards her, faster by the second. Mandy gasped and jumped up to get it before Paul or Dawn would notice.

“Balloon balloon!” Ikari clapped and accepted the balloon.

Kaleb, Azune, and Mandy exchanged glances.

(italics Mandy/ Azune italics bold/ Kaleb bold)

I believe that was psychic.

Man that was quick! How long has it been, five hours?

It doesn’t matter, the baby comes with us!

No, we can’t tear them away yet. Besides, what will a measly attack like psychic cause?

A lot if you doubt it.

I want a balloon!!

Mandy and Azune slapped Kaleb, he laughed and ran away from the two who were chasing him, leaving Dawn, Paul, and Ikari, alone.

“My feet hurt! When will we get to the pokemon center?” Dawn asked.

“Quiet meddlesome I’m trying to think.”

“Were lost aren’t we?!”

“Shut up and let me think!!”

Lightning was possible to be seen between Paul and Dawn, both giving each other nasty looks and such. Ikari didn’t like their looks, and started crying.

“Waah! Momma! Papa! No fight! No fight!” Ikari cried, hugging Dawn. Dawn looked down, feeling guilty, and Paul also looked hurt by their little face battle.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t doubt your map skills.” Dawn said, Paul shook his head.

“No no, it’s my fault too. A leader should be open for suggestions, I’m sorry too. Don’t cry Ikari, we were just angry.” Paul said, and surprisingly pulled them into a group hug. Dawn blushed but felt warm in Paul’s arms. She was disappointed when Paul pulled away.

They walked farther, momentarily asking for directions to the pokemon center. They headed in that direction. Dawn stopped infront of a poster that was very colorful, with fire pokemon around it and a green ribbon.

“Hey Paul, look! A pokemon contest! I’ve always wanted to go to one!” Dawn said, Ikari touched the poster excitedly.

“Contest! Contest!” Ikari cheered.

“Oh, no way. No way are we going to a wimpy pokemon contest.” Paul said trying to push them away from the poster. No luck.

“Can we go? Please?”

“Pwease?” Added Ikari, Paul shook his head.

“No way! I want to get to Floaroma by tomorrow!” He said, Dawn and Ikari exchanged glances. They nodded after silently consulting each other.

“WAAAAAAAAAAH!!! We-We never get to go to contests!! I-I’ve a-a-a-always wanted t-t-to go t-t-t-to one!!” Dawn cried, Paul looked around and noticed all the looks he got from other people. He tried to shush Dawn bit she continued to weep.

“Okay okay! We’ll go to your stupid contest if you stop crying already!” He said, Dawn brightened and the tears disappeared.

“Yay!” Dawn and Ikari cheered, Paul sighed.

This will be a long day.

~~

The three stopped at a bark, they were out of breath.

“Oh great, now were lost.” Mandy said with a sigh.

“No need to worry! Oh man I’m starting to sound like Dawn.” Kaleb muttered.

“I’m hungry. I want a doodle cake.” Azune said, sitting on the ground.

“Doodle cake?” Mandy asked with a giggle.

“Yes, a doodle cake. By definition a cake that has strawberry and chocolate filling.” Azune said, his mouth watering. Mandy also seemed intrigued by the doodle cake.

“Do you know where to find one?” Mandy asked, clasping her hands together. She looked like she was begging. Azune patted her head like a puppy.

“No need to worry my friend, they sell doodle cakes in Valor!” Azune said happily, Kaleb and Mandy fell anime style.

“We can’t fly there!” Kaleb yelled.

“Well excuse me! I was just trying to be a ray of sunshine!” He retorted. Kaleb rolled his eyes and gazed off into the park, his eyes lit up as he saw...CHURROS!

“Look guys! Food!” Kaleb pointed to the Churros concession stand, the three started to run towards the stand, the owner ran with his cart, trying to get away from the churro-thirsty mongrels.

~~

The three arrived at the contest hall, they sat in the very front. Ikari clapped cutely and tried to see over the edge.

“Careful! You could fall and...TERRIBLE THINGS WOULD HAPPEN!” Dawn said, grabbing Ikari and putting her into her lap.

“Hika! I wanna see the tv!” Ikari moaned, Hika was Dawn’s temporary nickname.

“Her name is meddlesome. Not Hika Ikari.” Paul said softly.

“I bet you don’t even know my name!” Dawn said.

“I do. It’s meddlesome.” He said, she fumed and crossed her arms.

“Uh oh! Mommy and Daddy are fighting again!” Ikari said, her face very sad.

“Oh, I’m not your mom Ikari.” Dawn said, patting the girls head.

“But you were there when me open eyes!” She said, pounding on her knees. She pouted like Dawn did.

“True...how about I’m your...step mom! Until we find out your real one?” Dawn asked, Ikari smiled and nodded.

“Well, first things first. It won’t be you.” Paul said. Dawn scoffed.

“Same here.” They both secretly blushed in different directions. Ikari stared confusingly at her parents then to the stage as the first person performed. Dawn was happier now.

“Wow! That’s beautiful!” Dawn said, pointing excitedly to the pokemon.

“Dawn! Dawn!” Dawn turned to Azune, who was running through the stand and being shushed.

“What Azune?” Dawn said.

“I got food. Me, Mandy, and Kaleb,”

“Kaleb, Mandy, and I.”

“I don’t give a darn to grammar Paul! Anyway, we chased this guy with churros and here! Have some! Oh, and burritos! Extra cheese!” Azune dropped the food into Dawn and Ikari’s lap, then raced back out of the seats.

“Where he going Hika?” Ikari asked.

“I don’t know. He’s a strange pokemon that way.” Dawn said with a shrug. She shared some of her Churros with Paul, but he refused.

“Come on Paul! They’re good!” Dawn said, trying to shove the sugary treat into his mouth. He zipped his lips shut, forcing Dawn to go to...drastic measures.

“If you don’t eat this...I will stuff it into your mouth.” Dawn said through her gritted teeth. Paul opened one eye and stuck out his tongue at her, she smiled and shoved it into his mouth, surprising him into a blush and making him gulp it down.

“W-What did you do that for?!” He asked.

“Oh you know you loved that churro.” Dawn taunted, waving another churro into the air.

“Gimme’ the churro woman.” He said grimly.

“What was thaaat?” She asked, stressing that. She held her ear, expecting to hear something.

“Give. Me. A. Churro.”

“Say my name.”

“Meddlesome.”

“That’s not it.”

“Give me the Churro.”

“SAY MY NAME.”

Paul sighed, knowing he wouldn’t win this fight with Dawn.

“Fine. May I have a Churro, Dawn.” He said, Dawn smiled and gave him them, he smiled too.

Ikari smiled too, finally, her parents were getting along. She could’ve sworn that she saw that both of them were pink. Ikari’s stomach mumbled, she continued to eat the burrito.

Aah.

“Oh...Ikari, you have the cutest burps!” Dawn cooed, Ikari frowned and started crying.

“Momma! My tummy hurt!!” She cried out, Dawn nodded, and then picked up Ikari, leaving the seats and going into the bathroom.

“Done yet?” Dawn asked outside the bathroom.

“Not yet.” Ikari’s small voice said through the big stall. The toilet flushed, and Ikari came out. She looked a little taller, but Dawn shrugged it off.

“Momma?”

“Yeah?”

“Is having hands on fire normal?” Ikari asked. Dawn’s eyes widened as she stared at Ikari’s fiery hands.

“Don’t tell me. She has pokemon powers.”

~~

Ooh...trouble for Dawn

csisps_26

Roark <3
“SAY MY NAME.”

Paul sighed, knowing he wouldn’t win this fight with Dawn.

“Fine. May I have a Churro, Dawn.” He said, Dawn smiled and gave him them, he smiled too.

Aww... :p Yes. Torture Paul. Overall, it's written well. Grammar/spelling mistakes aren't noticeable, at least, not that I know of.
“Is having hands on fire normal?” Ikari asked. Dawn’s eyes widened as she stared at Ikari’s fiery hands.

“Don’t tell me. She has pokemon powers.”
Oh, yes. BIG trouble for her. Very big trouble.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck in your next chapter, K? ^^

Hollypaw's_cool14

Jayfeather is too
Wonderful! I always wondered what it would be like to have fire hands... I mean I wouldn't be able to type right now with out burning the keyboard and I wouldn't be able to read my books or scroll down the page to this, or any, fic.. Ok, so maybe it wouldn't be that much fun cause I would probably burn my bed while sleeping, too. Still, it makes for good reading!
Umm...You probably did this on purpose but when Ikari said
“But you were there when me open eyes!” She said, pounding on her knees. She pouted like Dawn did.
the grammar was faulty... She is what... 7 hours old now? But Ikari seems to have it down pretty good and it should be "But you were there when I opened my eyes!"
And ohhhhh how I love Churros!
If your still doing this fic, would you PM me when the next chapter is up?
;136;Hollypaw;136;
P.S. Are they still going to watch the contest? Heh Heh :p

Omygosh, hello!
Heehee.
I've read lotsa IkariShipping fics, and quite a lot of them are plotless and stupid.
But not this one!!!
It has a nice plot, plus good characterization, and I like Paul's new nickname for Dawn. XD 'Meddlesome' instead of the normal 'Troublesome'. Nice! *happy*
I'd like to be on the PM list, if that's okay.

I've read lotsa IkariShipping fics, and quite a lot of them are plotless and stupid.
But not this one!!!
It has a nice plot, plus good characterization

I agree wholeheartedly! Even though I do like the nickname 'troublesome' better than 'meddlesome', it's still awesome!!! You should seriously update soon!

alexsteele

Coordinator
Well, I love the general idea of this fic but there are a lot of grammar mistakes and...other mistakes. ^^;; I'm not going to get into it though. I love the plot you have set up but is it just me or can a 7 hour old baby not go to the bathroom alone. >.> Well, Ikari is special. xDD

Hum...as for OOC-ness Paul sounds a lot like Gary here. xDD It's nice though as opposed to some of the usual ickyness I find where people attempt to make him mean. In all, I'd work on describing the scenes more and tweaking the facts to make them a tad bit more realistic. Aside from that, this is a heck of a lot better than what I expected! ^^ Keep up the great work. I'd like to be on the PM list too if you don't mind. It'll be fun watching your skills develop along with this fic. You've done a great job since the beginning that's for sure. ^^

~ Alex​