• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nautomaton's Reign: a Xiaolin Showdown/Sonic RP (begins! LSU's accepted!)

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
*Dreamy uncontious thingy scene.*

Serenity walks down the black canvus that was the ying yang world. She is currently in her good state. She walks around for a while with a worried face, looking for her friends. She then sees a figure in the distance and squints to see it.

"Zane?! ...Koryu?! ...Leo?! ...Dojo?!" she yells at it. Her voice echos off into the distance as the figure reveals himself to be Chase Young. He grinns. "You!" Serenity growled. She positioned herself in a stance to fight but Chase mearly laughed.

"You cannot beat me. You may be stronger than most physically and mentally but you are still no match for me. Nor are your pathetic friends or even master Guan," he said. "Once an apprentice, always an apprentice. You can never escape me...we are bond together. You will be at my side and we will rule the world." he finished.

"Never. How can you make me?! I'm free now! As soon as I find my friends I'm getting out of here and we'll do everything in our power to keep you away from the temple!" Serenity barked at Chase. She was furious at him for some reason.

"Ah, I thought you might ask. You see, if you refuse I shall have to...get rid of your friends. One by one. Starting with the wind dragon...you are very fond of him, yes?"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me." Chase said. He was wearing a sly little smile that showed he was up to no good. Tears dripped down onto Serenity's face. And then she ran. away from him, away from everything. She just wanted to put everything behind her.

"Help me...Help me!" she cryed.

*Uncontious Serenity*

Serenity then began to talk in her uncontious state while Zane and Leo huddled around her.

"Help me...help me!!!"

Last edited:

King of the Munchlax

Needs a new name...
As Zane and Leo watched Serenity cry for help, Leo began to sense comeone's chi.

"I sense Koryu trying to help use from the outside...I think I can send all of our chi into her mind if I focus." Leo said coldly without emotion.

Leo looked over to Zane for his who gave him an angry glare back.

"Sorry. My mind is the only part of me to have emotion. Well, here goes nothing."

Leo focused all his energy into one mental movement. At first nothing happened, but slowly Leo began to vibrate. He took Zane's, Koryu's, and his chi into Serenity thous transfering themselves into Serenity's minds.

Once iside, Leo sensed she was running from someone. Someone who gave off a great evil energy. Perhaps more evil than Diablo's...nah.

"Don't worry Water Dragon. We're here..."

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
*Just to let people know-Serenity has no idea she is uncontious or was evil. She won't wake up until she is out of the ying yang world as well. Thankies!*

"Huh? Who are you?!" Serenity asked the youth. "Zane! Koryu! You're here! Thank god!!!" Serenity gasped. She was relieved that her friends were here. "Where am I? I know I'm in the ying yang world but you guys just sorta popped up out of nowhere...Oh, it seems like so long since I last saw you two," she said to koryu and Zane, beaming. "I have no idea what's happening here, though...but we have to run," the three looked confused. "Chase Young is after me-we have to find a way out of wherever this place is now!!!" She didn't tell them why she was running-she didn't want to get upset or start sounding crazy.

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
Zane noticed that her necklace was silver again, "You just called me Zane......and your smile.....its not evil any more..." He stood and tried to hug her but he fell remembering his injuries, but he managed a smile. "About that running thing, I'm not to sure that is going to happen any time soon for me.....don't you remember my Showdown with Diablo?" He struggled to stand up and managed to remain standing. "Well basically I won the showdown....but it was at a huge price I took him down by using the last bit of my power and beleive me I used up a lot of it prior to it...."

"But...regardless...I'm really glad to have you back to the way you are." Zane smiled and managed to hug her. He picked up the sword of the storm and used it as a crutch "Hey Serenity how is Chase going to get to the Ying Yang world in the first place... but if he is after you again I won't let him take you again, I can promise you that." He lifted his right arm to show the three symbols on his hand the symbols of Water, Fire, and Earth. "And these three symbols will make sure of it." He looked into her eyes and was just completely relieved to have her back, and he just smiled.

King of the Munchlax

Needs a new name...
Leo sensed happiness coming from the three other Dragons. He couldn't help but smile. Though it wasn't a big one. It was times like this where he wished he could show more emotion.

"I can sense a powerful bond between all three of them. Maybe they made a promise that united their elements or something."

"I'm Leo, Dragon of the Earth according to Zane here and the one who brought us into your mind. I'll explain that later... Now I hate to be the barrer of bad news, but I sense a massive amount of evil energy coming this way. Heck, it is almost right behind us..." said Leo totally without emotion.

Sure enough, Chase was only a few yards away and closing in fast. Leo reacted quickly by placing himself on atree and throwing a huge boulder at him with his mind.

"Maybe, that will distract him for a moment."

Last edited:

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"We're in my subcontious mind-he's just here! But we really have to go now!!!" She shouted. She then used her ice element to make a solid block of ice, huddled everyone onto it and pushed off. Chase was getting further and further away from them as they slid across the floor. She sighed in relief. "As to the other stuff, I have absolutly no idea. I don't remember a single thing going on from when I was last in the ying yang world. All I remember is this surging headace, then I remember being in the ying yang world again, with you two," she pointed to Zane and Leo. "And I was having an argument that i can't exactly remember either. The, I was here and Chase was coming. He said a lot of stuff-Once an apprentice, always an apprentice. I don't understand any of it. Since when was i his apprentice! i never agreed to anything!" She laughed. She then looked at the three's faces and sighed. She had a dismal look. "There's something you're not telling me, isn't there?" she asked, dullishly.

King of the Munchlax

Needs a new name...
Leo waited for someone to tell Serenity what happened. After a few minutes nothing. Leo finally decided he would be the guy who gave the bad news,again.

"Well I believe you used the Ying Yo-Yo without thinking and...How to say this...You turned evil, you flipped, blew your top, went to the dark side, became the evil Chase Young's apprentice, or went cockcoo and almost killed Zane." Leo told her.

"Sorry, that came out horrbily wrong. Maybe we should just leave. Don't worry I'll put us back in our bodies as we leave."

Leo pulled out the Yang Yo-Yo and opened up the portal to the Real World.

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
Zane looked at Leo with an angered look, and he smacked him in the back of his head. "That wasn't the best way to put it....actually that wasn't any where near it." As they left the Ying-yang world Zane tried to think of a new way to explane it that didn't involve a short blaming...

"Well what Leo said was true.....you used the Ying yo-yo and went to the YIng-yang world, when you returned you were evil.." He cleared his throat " I don't know what Chase said or did to you but you became his apprentist and we were left with just me and Koryu, thats when we met Leo. The sword of the storm and the Star hanabii revealed at the same time so we split up. I got the sword and challenged Diablo for the star, I won but.." Zane lifted off his shirt and pulled his right pant leg up revealing many bloody bandages and uncovered cuts. He pulled his shirt back on and continued "it was at a price.. I managed to take Diablo into the Ying Yang world and thats where I won the showdown, however Koryu had left and we were down to two people again. After the day passed, I woke up to find you and Leo fighting, and leo brought us into the Ying-yang world. Before he did anything I managed to stop it and I tried to talk you out of it, and apparently it worked." He held out his hand showing the three symbols of the other elements. "This played a big part.... I'm sorry for a moment, I thought you were evil, you were about to strike me down with the sword of the storm..."

He stopped and managed a smile "That was basically all that happened, but I am really glad to have you back on our side.." Now if you excuse me I need to get back to the temple to treat my wounds, Dojo if you would. Dojo looked up "If I would what...?" The group gave him a stare "Oh right...my bad" Dojo then grew to his larger state and they flew back to the temple because the Yo yo had sent them farther then they had hoped for.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Wow. I must of been really out of it," Serenity said. "I'm sorry, but it really doesn't surprise me that something like this happened. Espesilly to me! I'm known to be pretty troublesome," she finished. Then a thought passed through her mind. "I didn't hurt you did I?" she asked Zane. "I mean, those wounds were from that Diablo guy but...I didn't contribute to them...did I?" she paused for a few seconds. "Forget it. I really don't want to know. You don't know hw sorry I am to give you all the trouble of this...I'm a complete idiot for using the ying yoyo in the first place," she felt around her waist for the yoyo but there wasn't anything there. "The yoyo! It's gone!!!" she yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She can never get away from me. I'll get her one way or another...even if it means pursuading her..." Chase Young said. He was in the exact place where the portal to the ying yang world had been. He picked up the yang ying yoyo and twirled it around in his fingers...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serenity sighed. "I'm a complete idiot!!!" she shouted.She jumped off Dojo and ran straight to her room and baricaded it with ice. She then flopped down on her bed and drifted to sleep.

Kazuki Yukimura

"Hey, Zane, Leo, Serenity... I´m back..." Koryu said, while he went inside the temple, and found the ice barricade that Serenity had created. He could easily melt it, thanks to the short training he had controlling fire, but he didn´t, thinking that she would need some time alone. After that, he went to his own room, and sat on his bed, and started to think about the offer Wu Ya did to him

"I wonder if I did the right thing running that way from her... What am I thinking!? Wu Ya already tried to take over the world twice, if I accepted her offer she would have my fire for her evil ambitions, and that´s not what I want... Is it?..." Koryu thought, before he lied down on his bed, and kept staring at the ceiling. After a while, he got up and went out his room, wanting to talk with Zane and Leo about Wu Ya´s offer. When he walked close to Serenity´s room, he saw that the ice was still there, and he decided to cut a little part of it. After he did it, he went to talk with his friends.

OOC: Short post, well, I´m trying

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
"Serenity no wait... great.... I don't have the heart to tell her she did cause some of these injuries.... seeing how all of this has turned out I think someone needs to guard her door in case chase comes back for her." He looked off at Koryu and Leo as the approched the icy door. "Here you guys must be tired go back and rest, I'll stay here." As the two walked to their respective rooms Zane sat down by the icy door with the sword of the storm in hand.

"Hmm I have an idea..." Zane stood and started carving into the ice with his the wind of his sword. "Hmm I guess that looks ok, Man I need to fix these bandages." He stood and walked to the medical room and thought as he walked"I hope that nothing happens to her..." He removed the old worn bandages and looked at his wounds and scars. "Great thats just great look at the bloody mess he left me looking like, it would seem he is still stronger then me.... I need to fix that" He returned to the doorn and promptly sat down and looked up at the ceiling, it grew dark and Zane quickly fell asleep at Serenity's door, which now showed a sculpture of her with a heart around it. Before completely drifting to sleep he mumbled "Serenity please remain safe...."

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
*Dreamy sceney*

Serenity found herself running down the dark corridoor that somehow kept on getting back to her. After going around in a circle somehow twice she finally stopped.

"Great," she said. "I'm lost in my own dream!" she sighed. "Perfect. And I can't even wake myself up. And people say reality blows..." she sat down on the floor and began doodling in the dirt with a long shard of ice when someone walked up to her. "Why can't you just leave me alone?!" she asked it, angrilly. It just laughed and revealed itself to be Chase Young. Not that she didn't know it.

"You really expect me to leave you alone when you have such...power and you are willing to use it for such idiotic purposes as looking for sheng gong wu?"

"Hey! Sheng gong wu are cool...exept the ying and yang yoyos. They're just downright creepy. And there is no chance whatsoever that I'm being your apprentice." she said. she crossed her arms and turned away in a stubborn mannor.

"I think you might reconcider."

"I think you might reconcider?! That's halarious! What makes you think I'd ever team up with the likes of you?!" Serenity laughed. Chase then did a kinda surprising thing. He got her into a headlock and held the shard of ice that Serenity was using against her throat.

"Let's just say that if you don't, I'll be sure to take down the wind dragon in a slow and painful way!" he snarled, pressing the shad against her windpipe so she couldn't breathe. The ice scratched against her throat and she struggled to keep dominant control although it wasn't any use. Chase then let go of both Serenity and the ice, leaving her gasping for air on the floor. He laughed.

"Decide soon or your little boyfriend will pay the price." he said, then going off into the landscape before Serenity could tell him that Zane wasn't her boyfriend.

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
*dream sequence*

"Ugh where am I...." He clutched his side "Ahh what happened why does my side hurt so much." Chase appeared in front of him and assumed a fighting stance. "What Chase young..? Well if its a fight you want" Zane dropped into his fighting stance "Then its a fight you'll get, Wind!"

Zane charged quickly and jumped up and started a kick "Monkey strike!" Chase smiled and looked at him with and evil grin "Repulse the monkey..." Before his kick could connect Chase had grabed his leg and threw him back to the edge.

As Zane tried to stand Chase rushed over and put his foot on Zanes chest "You are the only thing thats keeping my apprentist from me, therefore...you are now a burdon, and must be delt with." the floor beneath the two quickly opened up to reveal a large pit the led to a large chasm of spikes. "You really are the master of evil aren't you!" Chase made a toothy grin "Thank you for the compliment...it was a pleasure knowing you dragon of the wind" Before he could react Zane was kicked down into the Chasm

*the real world*

Sweat formed, "No...Serenity don't... Chase you monster... I won't let you take her...No!!!" Zane shot up and without thinking he screamed. "Serenity!"

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Chase's lair

Chase Young gave out a deep laugh.

"The two are strong. The girl will eventually give in once she knows her boyfriend is in deep, deep danger. All because of her incomitance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon Chase leaving her on the floor, Serenity woke up in a flash and something drew her to look at her hand. There, around the mistical mark of Zane's element, was a shadowy aura that screamed out "Death"

She let out a high pitched scream just in the timing as Zane shouted her name so she couldn't hear it. She kicked down her ice barrier with her wedges and fell on her knees, crying. When she saw Zane next to her, she began crying even harder and eventually clasped him close to her, her head digging into his chest.

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
Zane saw her fall from her door and noticed that she was crying, but in his mind all he could think was "Oh thank the heavens...she's ok nothing bad happened...take a deep breath Zane it was only a dream..." His thoughts were interupted by Serenity clasping him and burrying her head in his chest. "Seren...Serenity whats wrong....What happened?" He realized something was wrong and began to hold her a little tighter. "Its ok..its ok nothing is going happen to you as long as I'm here, I promise you that." Zane ran his hand threw her hair and thought of something.

"This doesn't have to do with something happening to you does it..... Something is going to happen to me, right?" He pulled her head from his chest and looked into her eyes "Don't worry if I could survive two fights with Diablo I'm pretty sure that I can prevent whatever will happen..." He smiled "You don't need to worry about me I'll be fine." Something was strange he had a weird feeling in his gut and he just stood there staring into her eyes.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenity's eyes blurred with tears. He was being so, so nice to her and it was all her fault that he was going to get hurt.

"N-no...Zane. There's nothing you can do about this...Chase Young: He-he's going to kill you!" she shouted. He didn't seem convinced. "Look at this..." she said, meekly. She showed him her hand and she swirling dark aura that was around it. "I-in my dream-no, it wasn't a dream, it was more like a message from him. He said that you would have to pay the price. for my incompitance." she said. There was a large lump in her throat as she said it. "I don't want you to die! Espesilly not from Chase Young. Zane, you're the best thing I have here!" she cryed. She then began to cry more than ever while Zane tryed his best to comfort her.

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
It hit him..."So he wants to kill me so you become his apprentist again.... " He pulled her closer and closed his eyes "Don't worry I won't let him kill me, even if he kills me, don't give in to him thats exactly what he wants. I'll give him a run for his money either way, plus I won't forgive him for what he did to you...then and now..." He looked at her face and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"You don't have to worry about me, remember its not just us fighting him, we have Koryu and Leo to help us too..." He looked into her eyes again, he couldn't place it but he had this weird feeling in his gut. He pulled her back to him "Everything is going to be ok.....you are really special to me, its hard to discribe.. but I won't let him get to me or to you so you have no need to worry about me" He smiled and just let his words sink in as he held her tight in his arms, ignoring the fact of all his injuries from the fight with Diablo.

King of the Munchlax

Needs a new name...
Diablo
Nautomaton's Base

Smoke and robots parts. That was all his fire red and ice blue eyes could see. He felt a sensation of power after blasting Shugo, that wolf, and the enemy robots with the Eye of Dashi and the Star Hanabii. He loved it and wanted more.

"So this is the true power of Shen Gong Wu! I'll swear I'll kill those Xiaolin monks next time we meet. Of course, the Earth one has a favor he owes me so I'll kill him later." roared Diablo

With that he went back to the Base...

Leo
Xiaolin Temple

"Well, my room is better than the one at the ansylum."

Looking around the room wasn't much. Just a rather large stone floored square with red walls as barriers. At least he wouldn't be tested on in his mediation.

"So all we have in this War is the Flip Coin and the Sword. Hopfully, I'll never meet that Diablo guy they speak about. He might be the Diablo who..."

Leo couldn't finish his sentence. The thought always made his head hurt. He never wanted to pay back the favor he owned. The truth was that Diablo had caused the Earthquake that got him out of the ansylum. According to his master, there may have been a Wu under the building so Diablo destoryed it.

There wasn't. Diablo got so enraged that he killed all the survivers of the Earthquake except Leo. For some reason, he knew Leo would be a Xiaolin Dragoon so he let him live if Leo would payed him back in time.

"I wish he had kill me. No one has ever cared about me. Heck, I believe these Xiaolin Dragons only need me for their own purposes. I mean I can sense Wu and enemies, move things they can't, and maybe several other things..." thought Leo as he floated around the Temple.

"Well no matt..OUCH!!!!!!!"

Since stone doesn't give energy, Leo had always crashed into stone walls and what not. For some reason, he never got used to the pain.

"It's time like this I wonder why I'm here! " Leo shouted in rage and he turned a corner. He then sensed and heard Serenity and Zane having a moment and left as quick as he came...blushing for the first time in his life. It then hit him as fast as he had left.

"Maybe that's why I'm here. To help people live, learn, and that other thing that starts with an L."

Kev Chi

Guardian
Yang the Wolf
Nat's base

Yang picked himself up off the ground. Something had hit him...but he didn't know what. Some sort of lightning bolt? He was still a bit shaken up. He then turned to look on how the E-series were doing. All of them suffered some sort of damage. Missing an arm, a hole through the body, something along those lines.

"E-series, I wanted you to report back to the Egg Carrier. You guys have taken too much damage. Any more and I'll have to carry you back...which I am in no shape to do right now." ordered Yang.

"Comply." said E-102, turning around, along with the rest of the robots, and turned into wheel mode and headed back.

Some of Natutomaton's robots then popped out of the main base's door. Yang got into a fighting stance.

"I'll tear you bots piece by piece." Yang then charged at one of the bots, slashing it into three pieces. The other robots then started to fire rapidly at Yang. Lucky for Yang, they were bad shots. Yang jumped all over the place, dodging and slashing at some of the bots. Just then, one of the bots ram right into Yang's chest.

"Arg.." Yang took the blow and landed hard on the ground. "Ouch..." Yang slowly got back up and slashed the robot with his last bit of stregth. "I've got to get out of here..."

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I got up from being blasted, I felt more pain than ever. This couldn't have gotten worse. Everybody was retreating, but as soon as Yang was about to leave, the N mechs began to attack once more. The N Vampire and Assaulter weren't through with me. We'll see about that, I got up and closed all my weapons to try more strategic maneuvours. The N Assaulter began to chase me from behind, but I ran as fast as I could. I soon found the N Vampire heading in front of me. I then ran faster then ever.

I got my claw ready and soon smacked the vampire on the chest. But I then turned around and threw the N vampire on N Assaulter. The assaulter easily dodged, but as it turned towards me, a shot sprung out. The Assaulter then fell in front of my feet. It still had a bit of fight in it, so taking out my saber. I instantly struck its arm. Turning off my sabers, I turned to Yang who was critically hurt.

I instantly went in front of him and began to fire off any mechs that were arriving, I then looked down at Yang who was hurt. "Get out of here," I said," Now, it looks like you still need a bit more practice on the field...