• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naya Blitz- MTG Standard Competitive Build

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
This is my deck that I'm isomg this Saturday for the TCGPlayer Bronze event in Prestonburgh, KN.

4x Champion of the Parish
4x Boros Elite
3x Frontline Medic
4x Burning-Tree Emissary
3x Boros Charm
1x Boros Reckoner
3x Stromkirk Noble
3x Searing Spear
1x Hellrider
2x Legion Loyalist
4x Lightning Mauler
2x Mayor of Avabruck
2x Experiment One
3x Giant Growth

3x Plains
4x Forest
4x Mountain
3x Sacred Foundry
3x Rootbound Crag
1x Sunpetal Grove
1x Stomping Grounds
1x Clifftop Retreat
1x Selesnya Guildgate
1x Boros Guildgate

Sideboard (still under construction):
3x Reckless Waif
2x Rest in Peace
2x Blind Obedience
2x Skullcrack
2x Elixir of Immortality
2x Selesnya Charm
1x Slumbering Dragon (I'm thinking of a 3rd Selesnya Charm in this place)
1x Boros Charm

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Stromkirk is the weak link here. Playing the full 4x of champion, experiment, and elite is probably stronger. Legion Loyalist is also less impactful overall. I think playing 4 Flinthoof Boar would be a good idea. Since it really works with the explosiveness of the burning tree starts, which is where the deck really gets its power.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I took out the Nobles and replaced them with Boars. I'm leaving in the Loyalists simply because it put a stupis amount ofpressure it can pu on the opponent as early as T2.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Does it though? At best it's a 1/1 swinging with first strike. It doesn't boost Champion of the Parish, it doesn't get the boost from Mayor of Avabruck. Running the full set of experiment one means you're essentially running 8x Champion of the Parish. Running the full set of Mayors is even better. And then I'd suggest 2x Ghor-Clan as combat tricks and useful 4/4 bodies in a pinch.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah I see where your coming from. Odds are I'm only going to have 3 Mayors max. Maybe I get rid of the loyalists, throw in 1 mayor if I can get one. And put in Rampagers to fill empty spaces.