• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nayzira's IV bred trading tread (featuring hidden abilities, egg moves, rare balls^^)

Nayzira

IV Breeder
Nayzira's IV bred trading tread (hidden abilities, egg moves, rare balls, shiny's)

196-Copy_zps048b7418.png
.-~*Nayzira's IV bred trading tread*~-.
196_zps34e737a2.png

Status: Open, I have taken on quite a few requests, I can take more but it may take two days or so.

I've been doing IV breeding for a few months in pokemon X and in that time collected quite a large selection of pokemon I can IV breed. This is the tread I use on this forum for trading these pokemon. What I offer are perfect 5IV and 6IV pokemon with a fitting competitive nature, possibly their hidden ability, some egg moves and occasionally in rare or fitting pokeballs. In general, I'm looking to trade these for other competitive bred pokemon but also some other things so if you see something you like check my list of things I am looking for :) I take requests and I also have pokemon in stock, the list of ready to trade pokemon is something I try to keep as large as possible. All pokemon I offer are bred in pokemon X by me (or very rarely traded for, if this is the case it is mentioned) and thus legit. I have no interest in hacked pokemon personally and nothing I offer is hacked. It is probably worth noting I get a lót of PM's and I sometimes loose / forget about requests that were discussed exclusively through PM, to avoid that risk please reply in my thread. Also if anyone reading this has a request from longer ago that I never replied to, feel free to remind me I don't ignore people by accident but I really get a lót of PM's meaning I might literally loose them. On to the lists now :)

These pokemon I have ready to trade:
Eevee (M), Timid, Adaptability, 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Wish and Yawn (6IV ^^)
Eevee (M), Timid, Anticipation, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Wish and Yawn
Eevee (M), Modest, Anticipation, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Wish and Yawn
Eevee (M), Bold, Anticipation, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Wish
Absol(F), Adamant, Super Luck, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Play Rough, Double-Edge, Zen Headbutt and Megahorn
Absol(M), Adamant, Super Luck, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Play Rough, Double-Edge, Zen Headbutt and Megahorn
Absol (F), Adamant, Pressure, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Play Rough, Double-Edge, Zen Headbutt and Megahorn
Riolu (M), Jolly, Steadfast, 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Bullet Punch and Blaze Kick (6IV ^^)
Riolu (M), Jolly, Prankster, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bullet Punch and Blaze Kick
Riolu (M), Jolly, Steadfast, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bullet Punch and Blaze Kick
Riolu (M), Jolly, Inner focus, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bullet Punch and Blaze Kick
Vulpix (F), Timid, Drought, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Vulpix (F), Timid, Flash fire, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Hypnosis and Heat Wave (also available without egg moves)
Misdreavus (M), Timid, Levitate, 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Memento and Spite (6IV^^)
Misdreavus (M), Timid, Levitate, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Memento and Spite
Shinx (M), Jolly, Guts, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Ice Fang
Espurr (M), Timid, Own Tempo, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Yawn, Barrier, Trick and Assist
Espurr (F), Timid, Infiltator, 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Yawn, Assist, Trick and Barrer (6IV^^)

For people who care about pokeballs, in the list of pokemon I could breed I mention in which ball they come, above mentioned pokemon come in the ball mentioned for their species, most are in poke balls but a few are either rare or just fitting.

This is the selection of pokemon I breed on request:

133_zps5cebcd9e.png

Eevee, Timid/Modest/Bold, Anticipation, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Wish and Yawn (Luxury Ball)

037_zpsd681bb2e.png

Vulpix, Timid, Drought, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Hypnosis and Heat Wave (Ultra Ball)

359_zps99f6e051.png

Absol, Adamant, Super luck, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Play Rough, Double-Edge, Zen Headbutt and Megahorn (Moon Ball)

677_zps5c0c57e9.png

Espurr, Bold/Timid, Own tempo, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Yawn, Trick, Barrier and Assist (Premier Ball)

447_zpsf30c9933.png

Riolu, Jolly, Prankster, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bullet Punch, Crunch and High Jump Kick (Ultra Ball)

5702_zps01b98909.png

Zorua, Timid, Illusion, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Sucker Punch, Counter, Extrasensory and Snatch (Poke Ball)

200_zpsa5abbc4a.png

Misdreavus, Timid, Levitate, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Memento and
Spite (Moon Ball)

215_zps5c8288ad.png

Sneasel, Jolly, Keen eye, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Poke Ball)

155_zpsb2824271.png

Cyndaquil, Timid, Blaze, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

147_zpse665aa44.png

Dratini, Adamant, Marvel scale, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

052_zps0712fec4.png

Meowth, Jolly, Technician, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Poke Ball)

152_zps83d51e57.png

Chikorita, Calm, Overgrow, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Leech Seed, Grassy Terrain, Heal Pulse and Counter (Poke Ball)

636_zps37c3ba69.png

Larvesta, Modest, Flame body, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

667_zpsfa4fb8c4.png

Litleo, Jolly, Moxie, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Great Ball)

653_zps1c629c37.png

Fennekin, Timid, Magician, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

595_zps41746dd7.png

Joltik, Timid, Compound eyes, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

063_zps0ff28d30.png

Abra, Timid, Magic Guard, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

704_zpsd333558f.png

Goomy, Modest, Gooey, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

349_zpsb16ce0da.png

Feebas, Bold, Swift Swim, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

633_zpsdd41be30.png

Deino, Modest, Hustle, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

403_zps32bb2536.png

Shinx, Jolly, Guts, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Ice Fang (Poke Ball)

123_zps0b59b6ea.png

Scyther, Adamant, Technician, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bug Buzz (Poke Ball)

001_zpsf9b1ebfd.png

Bulbasaur, Modest, Chlorophyll, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Ingrain, Curse and Giga Drain (Poke Ball)

714_zps6ce4011e.png

Noibat, Timid, Frisk, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Tailwind and Switcheroo (Luxury Ball)

115_zpsa1530c38.png

Kangaskhan, Jolly, Early Bird, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Comet Punch (Poke Ball)

543_zps93da496a.png

Venipede, Jolly, Speed boost, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Spikes (Poke Ball)

666-c_zps677454c4.png

Vivillon, Timid, Compound eyes, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (several balls possible, Continental Pattern)

479_zps798e0b95.png

Rotom, Calm, Levitate, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

610_zps29bacc69.png

Axew, Jolly, Mold Breaker, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Great Ball)

116_zpse04d92c1.png

Horsea, Timid, Swift Swim, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

371_zpscc71a766.png

Bagon, Jolly, Rock Head, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Poke Ball)

285_zps32c148ee.png

Shroomish, Jolly, Quick Feet, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Poke Ball)

280_zps0f0343fd.png

Ralts, Timid, Synchonise, 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

Shinies that I bred myself using the Mesuda method: (Since I'm the OT, they can be nicknamed)
678_zpsf5e2bc19.png

Meowstic (M), Timid, Prankster, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Poke Ball)

155-2_zpsbe02102a.png

Cyndaquil (M), Timid, Blaze, 31/31/31/26-27/31/31 (Poke Ball)

Please be aware that the versions I'm offering for trades are clones, I bred these myself using the Mesuda method so they completely legit but I am not willing to part with the originals. There's no change of mind possible concerning the fact I'm keeping them so I had them cloned a few times so that I can still trade them to interested people that are ok with cloning. None of my other pokemon are cloned, just the shiny pokemon. Also, don't worry I'd never trade a clone without clearly mentioning it and I won't clone your pokemon without explicit permission. :)

Shinies that I got in trades; they are also all Kalos native: (Since I'm not the OT, no nicknames possible)
570_zpsf58c0e94.png

Zorua (F), Timid, Illusion, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Sucker Punch, Counter, Extrasensory and Snatch (Poke Ball)

670_zpsa682476c.png

Floette (F), Impish, Flower Veil, x/x/x/x/x/x (Poke ball) - Orange Flower

As with my self bred shiny pokemon, I'm keeping the original pokemon and I will be trading clones. Don't worry, I will not add a shiny traded to me to this list without asking wether or not it is ok for me to clone it. I asked for and got permission for each of the pokemon on this list. I have one copy of Zorua in stock but none of Floette, since I only have a single 3DS myself I'll have to find someone to clone it for me if requested meaning that it will take at most a few days.

Trained and leveled pokemon I am no longer using I have for trade:
637_zpsab96939c.png

Volcarona (F) - Japanese (english name), in a Pokeball
Level: 100
Nature: Rash
Ability: Flame Body
IV's: 20 / 7 / 31 / 31 / 6 / 24
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed
Current moves: Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Fly
Original trainer: B e t t y

038_zpsda2371bc.png

Ninetales (F), in an Ultra Ball
Level: 96
Nature: Timid
Ability: Drought
IV's: 31 / 03 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed
Current moves: Fire Blast, Sunny Day, Will-O-Wisp, Solar Power
Original trainer: Me (Azgaza)

359_zps99f6e051.png

Absol (F), in an Ultra Ball
Level: 69
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
IV's: 31 / 31 / 31 / 01 / 31 / 31
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Current moves: Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Perish Song
Original trainer: Me (Azgaza)

For the trained and leveled pokemon I am offering for trade goes that I am willing to use a reset bag to trade them over without EV's in case you have another one in mind, all of them have had pokerus and are cured from it. I'm willing to change moves that I have the TM of or that can be taught with a heart scale too and for the ones where I'm the original trainer goes that I can, and if you want it, will change the nickname. There's a few more but typing this takes time so updates will come later.

Legendary pokemon I have that are not for trade but can be cloned for you on request or can be sent back and forth for a pokedex entry
Zapdos, Timid, Pressure, 31/31/31/8/5/31, level 70, no EV's
Raikou, Hasty, Pressure, -checking IV's now-, level 42, no EV's
Suicune Bold, Pressure, -checking IV's now-, level 50, no EV's Japanese
Entei, Naive, Pressure, -checking IV's now-, level 40, no EV's
Lugia, Naughty, Pressure, 3/15/31/29/25/12, level 55, no EV's
Ho-Oh, Sassy, Pressure, -checking IV's now-, level 45, no EV's, Japanese
Cresselia, Timid, Levitate, 21/28/14/27/29/29, level 100, EV's: 252 HP, 126 Defense, 4 Special Attack, 126 Special Defense
Celebi, Serious, Natural Cure, -checking IV's now-, level 10, No EV's

Legendary pokemon completely for trade uncloned
Reshiram, Lax, Turboblaze, 0/0/20/13/23/22, Level 70, no EV's, Nicknamed Igneel (for trade since I found out how horrible its IV's are, maybe interesting for collectors)
Tornadus, Hardy, Prankster, -checking IV's now-, level 100, no EV's

Within the field egg group I can breed timid, jolly, adamant or jolly pokemon in any of those natures with corresponding IV's if requested, any pokemon can be bred adamant, also any pokemon listed with hidden ability can ofcourse be bred with a regular ability too, also pokemon with two regular abilities where I list one I could breed the other nature but the female I use has that nature so 80% comes out like that, but that does make it technically posible. In the case of Riolu I can also breed them timid, missing attack instead of sp. attack and with the egg move vacuum wave, in a poke ball.

Looking for the following pokemon and things:
- These evolutionary stones: Dawn Stone, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Thunder Stone
- Legendaries, try any offer but I'm especially looking for: Mew, Articuno, Moltres, Darkrai, Azelf, Uxie (shiny?), Mesprit, Girantina, Zekrom, Yveltal.
- 5IV or 6IV pokemon that are not on my list, I'm not interested in every pokemon though
- 5IV pokemon that áre on my list but have egg moves I don't have or are females in an interesting or rare pokeball or have their hidden ability in case I have it listed with regular ability because I'm always looking to improve what I offer.
- These pokemon especially interest me right now (not the only pokemon I'm looking for): Timid Moody Snorunt, Jolly Hyper Cutter Mawile, Female Feebas in a Dive Ball, Timid Houndour,
- Certain Vivillon patterns: Meadow, Sun, Jungle, Monsoon, River, Sandstorm and Ocean, IV bred preferred
- I'm trying to complete the Kalos Pokedex, for one perfect 5IV pokemon I'm asking 5 pokemon you can obtain by catching or 3 only obtained by evolution, for a 4IV or imperfect 5IV pokemon I want 3 unevolved or 1 evolved pokemon, these are pokedex numbers I'm still missing:
Central Dex: List comming up
Coastal Dex: List coming up
Mountain Dex: List coming up
- Concerning pokedex entries, trade back is fine too and ofcourse for these natures and IV's are irrelevant.
- A short specific list shinies with correct nature and atleast 3 perfect IV's, only interested in Kalos bred by the way, list is below.
- These berries: Pomeg, Kelpsy, Tamato, Hondew, Grepa, Qualot
- Shiny pokemon, I am only interested in shiny's that were bred or caught in pokemon X or Y, don't offer me transferred shinies I will not trade for them

I am currently especially looking for pokemon with egg moves I don't have or pokemon in rare or special balls or with their hidden ability (while 5IV is preferred for pokemon with egg moves, HA and/or in rare balls less is also fine since I can breed them up to standard quite easily).

If anyone reading this happens to have something on my looking for list but has no interesting in any of the pokemon I breed I could add items to a potential trade such as a mega stone I'm not using and haven't traded yet, BP items, other items I have that might be interesting or do a request pokemon of choice because if its breedable and I have access to a specimen of the pokemon I can IV breed it :)

I may not accept every offer for perfect 5IV pokemon, however for 4IV or imperfect 5IV pokemon I'm véry easy, I'll accept nearly anything for those such as for example items like Rare Candies, PP Ups, Nuggets, other people's breeding rejects (unless it's a species listed above), just a single pokedex entry pokemon and things like that. If you happen to be very early in your game and don't have much I can recommend asking me for a 4IV / imperfect 5IV pokemon instead since I'll practically give them away (may even give them away in a breeding pair where all IV's are covered for your breeding convenience).

I also have pokerus in my game and can infect any offer, no extra cost if a trade is already negotiated and without a trade to attack it to I will also trade pokerus for a single pokedex entry (and since I still need a lot that should be very easy.)

For request pokemon, please copy my description of the requestable pokemon and add gender, nickname if you want one and add your friendcode and IGN to your post and also add what you are offering; concerning your offer be as detailed as possible please, you can if you prefer also use this form (anything you don't care about you can leave open, if left open I will consider it 'random', except ofcourse nickname, if you leave that open you will simply not get a nickname):

Pokemon:
Ability:
Nickname: (only if you want one)
IV's desired: (choose between 6IV, perfect 5IV, imperfect 5IV or 4IV)
Your Friend Code:
Your In Game Name:
What you offer: For pokemon type Species (F/M), Nature, Ability, X/X/X/X/X/X, egg moves if any, other details if any

I'll do requests roughly in order, unless something is very easy to do such as a 4IV pokemon. Depending on how many requests I already have this máy take some time. At the moment I have 3 open requests, and I also take breaks from requests to breed pokemon I want for my teams. If I find I'm getting to many requests I will temporarely close, if I do that I will change the 'open' at the top of my thread to 'closed', and I'll specify and estimated day I'll open again and put it in my thread title.

I would by the way appreciate it that after completing a trade if you are happy with everything you post in my topic so people who haven't traded with me will have some proof that I get people exactly what I promise them ^^.

My Friend Code is in my Signature, here it is again: 3883 6277 2269 (IGN: Azgaza)
Please don't add me until if we've agreed to a trade.

Last edited:

Breen Machine

Interested in an Eevee with Anticipation. IV's and nature do not matter

Offering: Hidden Abilities- Taillow w/ scrappy, Tangela w/ Regenerator, nidoran w/ Hustle, Phantump w/ Harvest, Exeggcute w/ Harvest, Begmite w/ Sturdy Aipom w/ Skill Link
4-5 IV pokemon- Beldum, larvitar, inkay, aron, flabebe,

pikamilk

It's my 'Giving Out Perfect Espurrs' day today. Seeing you just have your own trade shop, I wonder if you'd like to have a perfect HA Bold Female Espurr with 4 EMs in a Premier Ball? It's free.

Nayzira

IV Breeder
@Breen Machine: Seeing how IV's don't matter I have a female one for you, which would make it slightly easier if you intend on breeding it, I assume that is good? I'd prefer trading it for a Nidoran with hidden ability, if you add my friend code and PM me yours I could do the trade right away :)

@pikamilk: I'd absolutely love that :) If you add my friend code and post or PM yours we could trade now :) Thanks already I was just breeding Espurrs and that means I can give my old breeding female to that person and in the future use yours and I've been having the worst luck with my own Espurr so that's a truly perfect timing :D

Last edited:

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Pokemon: Scyther and a Eevee and a Axew
Nature: Scyther: Adamant, Eevee: Calm ( i can supply with a 5 iv calm male eevee to ease the process), Axew: Jolly
Ability: Scyther: Technician Eevee: Any except the DW ability, Axew: Mold breaker
Nickname: Scyther: Sanguine, Eevee: Zelda, Axew: Blade
IV's desired: Preferably 6 perfect ivs on all of em else if my offers are not good enough 5 perfect ivs wheres the eevee skips out on attack stat and the other to skips out on special attack
Your Friend Code: 2020-0782-5443
Your In Game Name: Andreas
What you offer: Ghastly Male or female (your choise) 31-xx-31-31-31-31, Timid nature or Shiny (mabye flawless) milotic or a Shiny 100% flawless gallade with punch egg moves and adamant nature

Plus if there is any possibility id like all of them in pokeballs, seeing as id am very pecky with pokeballs

Last edited:

Nayzira

IV Breeder
@dreas94: What nature is the Milotic? Out of the offered pokemon it's the only one I'm really interested in trading for. I can do your request and I'm ok with doing it for the Milotic, but how perfect depends on how perfect the Milotic is since you're asking for pokemon with some harshly low breeding odds. If it has a competitive beneficial nature (either Bold or Modest) and is 4IV or better I can get you the Scyther 6IV, a perfect 5IV female calm Eevee and a 6IV Axew, a 6IV female Eevee is too small of a chance (I've had it happen twice, but the odds are rediculously low so promising one is something I'd rather not do in general). If it's less then 4IV but has a good nature or has a nature neither good for it or bad for it but still 4IV or better I can make one of the pokemon 6IV and the other two 5IV, and if it has a neither good or bad nature and 4IV or less they'll all be 5IV and the Eevee will be male instead. If the nature does -10% on a stat very relevant for Milotic I'll still trade but I'll make them all 5IV and the Eevee will be male.

Pokeballs are not a problem at all, any pokemon can always be bred in a pokeball.

In any case it will probably take a while, especially if you want a female Eevee and/or a 6IV pokemon due to the low odds and because the odds are so low I'll try for these in between other breeding because if not áll other breeding would get postponed a really long time. I'm up for it though :)

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Allright i checked the Milotic is 4 iv with spatk and atk missing it is a Timid nature and is allredy decently evd in sp def and hp. Oh and i forgot the eevee needs the move Wish, but you have that allredy available so that wont do to much right?
Plus just leave them all at 5 iv perfect, i mean the 6th is ussual not needed. The most important is their gender, the pokeballs and that the eevee has the move wish

Last edited:

Nayzira

IV Breeder
Yes all my Eevee's always have wish, I only have breeding Eevee's with wish I actually can't breed it withóut wish. Timid, while not the most preferred, is certainly acceptable, the fact it's EV trained in those stats actually makes it nicer, saves me the effort haha. Since the missing stats aren't its defensive stats or speed that's also good. Glad you're ok with 5IV, that'll make the request go quite a bit faster although the Eevee may still take a while just because females are rare. I'll send you a PM when they're done, because of the Eevee it may take a few days though. Lets hope for breeding luck :)

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Hehe no problems and just because im a nice guy i might give you some other pokemon you dont have ability to breed yet, i have a few in storage XD. For example panchams and ghastlys

Nayzira

IV Breeder
A gastly would be great :) That's certainly a pokemon I would like to add to this list :) I've started on your request by the way, Eevee first as it has the worst odds for hatching out of the egg like that, 1/40 or so although with some luck that should be done in the day and those other two can be done in the hour :) In the very worst case you'll have your pokemon in a few days.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I have shiny Feebas, Vulpix with Drought and Hypnosis, Zorua, and others you may want.

Is there any way you can make the Litleo special-based instead of physical-based?

Nayzira

IV Breeder
@dreas94: Actually I have a good ditto so either will work for me :)

@Sid87: Yes I can do that without much extra efford; I have 6IV male pokemon of all the common offensive natures so it's completely switchable. I assume you'd want a timid one? I am by the way very, very interested in your shiny drought egg move Vulpix, such a pokemon would go straight on my team and I'd be willing to trade a lot for it, is there anything I could offer that it'd be tradable for?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
@dreas94: Actually I have a good ditto so either will work for me :)

@Sid87: Yes I can do that without much extra efford; I have 6IV male pokemon of all the common offensive natures so it's completely switchable. I assume you'd want a timid one? I am by the way very, very interested in your shiny drought egg move Vulpix, such a pokemon would go straight on my team and I'd be willing to trade a lot for it, is there anything I could offer that it'd be tradable for?

Oh, I can do 1-for-1, that's fine. I am not picky.

If you like anything else on my list, though, I also like a few others you can do. Your Noibat, Espurr, and Vivilion. Mostly I want that Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Litleo, though, if you don't want anything else.

Oh, I guess I should mention, this Vulpix isn't COMPLETELY flawless. It has 30's in DEF and SPDEF. Here it is:

Vulpix: Timid
Level 1
Disable/Hex/Hypnosis/Heatwave
31/31/30/31/30/31
Drought

Last edited:

Nayzira

IV Breeder
I saw the Vulpix in your shop; perfect enough, that 1 single point isn't going to make it any less useful :) A 1 on 1 trade makes me very happy because I indeed saw a few more pokemon in your shop that I like. I'll do the timid Litleo first, all the other ones are ok too, do you want specific genders or is either ok? I'll have to breed all of them again but that's no problem, should be done quickly too especially if gender can be either.

I'm interested in these of yours:
Shiny Shinx, Jolly, Guts, Flawless, Ice Fang/Double Kick/Fire Fang/Quick Attack, lvl 1
Shiny Petilil, Modest, Chlorophyll, 31/30/31/30/31/30, Charm/Sunny Day/SolarBeam/Hidden Power, lvl 1

I don't mind doing all 4 pokemon for the 3 of yours if you're ok with that. I can either post here or send you a PM when I have them done, I'll breed today so it should be soon.

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Allright any sort of gendered Ghastly it is than ^^. Btw hows the work with the eevee going and the rest going

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I saw the Vulpix in your shop; perfect enough, that 1 single point isn't going to make it any less useful :) A 1 on 1 trade makes me very happy because I indeed saw a few more pokemon in your shop that I like. I'll do the timid Litleo first, all the other ones are ok too, do you want specific genders or is either ok? I'll have to breed all of them again but that's no problem, should be done quickly too especially if gender can be either.

I'm interested in these of yours:
Shiny Shinx, Jolly, Guts, Flawless, Ice Fang/Double Kick/Fire Fang/Quick Attack, lvl 1
Shiny Petilil, Modest, Chlorophyll, 31/30/31/30/31/30, Charm/Sunny Day/SolarBeam/Hidden Power, lvl 1

I don't mind doing all 4 pokemon for the 3 of yours if you're ok with that. I can either post here or send you a PM when I have them done, I'll breed today so it should be soon.

That'd be awesome. Thanks, man. I'll transfer mine up to X/Y and be ready for you today.

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Hi I'm interested in your Timid Vulpix and Timid Noibat with listed 5IV and Egg Moves. I can offer other Perfects including Beldum, Totodile, Cottonee, Mudkip etc. If you want to look through everything I have, a link to my trade shop is in my signature. Just pick two that interest you.

Nayzira

IV Breeder
I'd like to trade for these two pokemon:

Houndour
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
IV’s: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Litwick:
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Modest
IV’s: 31/x/31/31/31/31

I'll start on your pokemon as soon as possible, I still have a few open requests though so it may not be today but I'll try to be as fast as possible.

Jakey xx

Pokemon:Vulpix
Nature: timid
Ability: drought
Nickname:
IV's desired:perfect 5IV
Your Friend Code:1822-0289-6690
Your In Game Name:Jake
What you offer: Buneary (31/31/31/xx/31/31) klutz. fire punch ice punch thunder punch and switcheroo

Could the vulpix be in a pokeball