• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nayzira's IV bred trading tread (featuring hidden abilities, egg moves, rare balls^^)

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
That's all right I've been pretty busy myself so it'll probably take me a day or two as well.

Nayzira

IV Breeder
@Jakey xx: That trade is fine, and yes Vulpix in a pokeball is no problem, since I have a male with the same ability, nature, IV's and egg moves I can breed it with my ditto which always results in a pokeball. Your request may take more then a day though because my list of requests I'm still going to have to breed is pretty long now, just finished a pokemon so I'll add yours. You can expect a PM when it's done :)

@ubernerd37: That's ideal, I'm pretty sure I'll have your pokemon by then. Haven't been able to start yet but since both your requested pokemon are also requested by someone else now it might go a bit faster then I originally expected, hence the pretty sure about two days.

For the orders I've been working on a little update where I am right now to give an impression how fast this is going:

@Sid87: First pokemon of your request is done: Litleo,Timid, Moxie and 31/x/31/31/31/31; it's a female. I assume the whole request will be done today, in the worst case tomorrow.

@dreas94: Not much progress yet but that's mostly because I started with Eevee, while your request is one of the oldest I haven't completed it might be finished later due to the chance for the female Eevee's and that I'm breeding Axew starting with a 0IV of the species. I'll try to be fast though.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
No rush. I'll be around for another half-hour or so, and then I might sack out for the night. If so, I'll get you tomorrow.

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
Interested in that Meowstic, I can offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Kalos-bred Shiny EV Trained Gengar for it. It is a clone, however, it's Kalos Bred and completely legit and if we trade, you have full permission to clone/distribute it. Thanks :)

Nayzira

IV Breeder
@GriffinTheGreat: That's perfect :) My Meowstic is also legit and Kalos bred, also perfect 5IV and also EV trained (if you'd prefer to train it differently then 252 HP, 252 Speed and 6 Special Attack let me know and I'll use a reset bag on it (I'm not even sure myself wether the EV's I chose will work, did it because it's timid but even I myself might make it more defensive instead). I have 8 reset bags so I don't mind using one. While I already decided I will do the trade, out of curiousity, what is the nature?
I added you ahead by the way, feel free to add me and whenever we're online at the same time we can trade :)

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Pokemon: Misdreavus
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Nickname: Not necessary
IV's desired: Perfect 5IV
Its in the Moon Ball right?
Your Friend Code: Sig
Your In Game Name: Sietse
What you offer:
Any Gender Perfect 5IV Modest Litwick in Dusk Ball, Any gender Perfect 5IV Adamant Trapinch in Poke Ball (I think), Any gender Perfect 5IV Brave Duskull with Pain Split, Destiny Bond and something else

Last edited:

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Heya just checking back on your progress with my trade request, me nmyself havent hyad the time to breed a extra ghastly for ya

Nayzira

IV Breeder
@Sietse23: Yes it's in a moon ball, I have to breed a new one but that's fine, I'd like to trade for a perfect 5IV litwick, gender doesn't matter.

@dreas94: None are done yet but I did get a step further in your request; I now have a perfect Axew to breed with (I didn't have one for breeding yet so I had to get that first before I could've bred you one but now it should only take me 6-10 eggs so except for the Eevee I'll be done with it soon and as long as I keep breeding enough eggs I'll get a perfect female eevee eventually, you will get a PM when I'm done.

Nayzira

IV Breeder
Yes Litleo, Espurr and Noibat are done, only Vivillon left.

Brigidd

Pokemon: Misdreavus
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Nickname: Ithilwen
IV's desired: Perfect 5iv
Your Friend Code: 2208 4845 5328 (I believe we've traded before!)
Your In Game Name: Lena
Will she come with Nasty Plot and in the Moon Ball?
What you offer: I can breed a few ha pokémon such as Prankster Murkrow, Scrappy Taillow, Harvest Exeggcute, Rattled Poochyena, Cloud Nine Swablu, Sniper Spinarak, Pickpocket Seedot, Omanyte and Kabutops with Weak Armor and Telepathy Munna... I can breed them with the nature and gender you desire and I also have berries (except for Tamato at the moment, I'm growing some more...). I can trade more than one pokémon and give them a berry to hold too, if you want to!

Last edited:

Nayzira

IV Breeder
All my Misdreavus come in a moon ball and all have the exact four egg moves listed so yes Nasty Plot is included :) Out of what you offer I'd prefer to trade for a perfect 5IV Telepathy Munna (Bold preferred, Modest also acceptable). Since I have more requests for Misdreavus' I'll do them all at the same time pretty soon and I'll PM you when done. And yes we traded before :)

Eludere

Pokemon: Absol (Moon Ball) and Misdreavus (Moon Ball)
Nature: Any
Ability: Any
Nickname:
IV's desired: any
Your Friend Code: 4656-7631-4022
Your In Game Name: Matheus
What you offer: Cherubi (Heal Ball - EM: Grass Whistle, Tickle, Weather Ball), Finneon(HA - Dream Ball), Riolu (HA - Dream Ball) and Elgyem (HA - Poke Ball). I also have all the berries you want.

Last edited:

Nayzira

IV Breeder
@Dreas94: No problem that you keep asking, I am aware it's taking me long; I haven't been doing that much breeding the past days but I've been breeding all evening and will continue for atleast a few more hours (not just your order though, right now I'm doing three pokemon for myself too). I have scizor done and I'll do Axew next, if you like I can PM you when I have those two done so we can trade them today because Eevee will most likely take a while because the odds are low and I find hatching 50-100 Eevee eggs in a row just too repetitive for it to stay fun so I'll alternate roughly like this: 10 Eevee's, order with 50/50 gender pokemon, 10 eevee's, order for 50/50 gender pokemon, 10 eevee's, order for 50/50 gender pokemon etc. (if you don't mind the wait I don't mind going for a female as I can use the 5-10 males I'll have it stock and the mass of Eevee's to wonder trade away which is never a bad thing)

@Eludere: Out of your listed options I'm interested in Elgyem and all 6 of the berries, I can do Absol and Misdreavus for that pokemon and 1 of all 6 of the berrie. Based on your order I assume you like pokemon in special balls and I recently got two more I didn't list yet; Skitty in a Dream Ball (with HA) and Skarmory in a Moon Ball. Are you interested in those? I'll do those four for the Elgyem and the berries if you can make sure the 5 pokemon you'll have to send over to give me all the berries are pokemon I don't have in my pokedex yet. Is that a trade you are interested in?

Eludere

Sure I'm interested, just send me a list of pokemon you don't have and I'll breed them.

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Hiya again ive been waiting for the axew and scizor a while now, you said theyd be almost done and youd pm me.....but you never sent a message, something going wrong or?

Komo

Pokemon: Eevee (Luxury Ball)
Nature: Timid(I would like Adamant more if you could do that)
Ability: Anticipation(Female)
IV's desired: 5IV(31/X/31/31/31/31)(if Adamant is possible then 31/31/31/X/31/31)
Your Friend Code: 1564-2447-0243
Your In Game Name: Komo
What you offer:
-Charmander (Female and male), Timid, Blaze, 31/X/31/31/31/31
-Squritle (Female, but I can breed for a male), Bold, Rain Dish, 31/X/31/31/31/31, Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere
-Gible (Can breed for either male or female), Jolly, Sand Veil, 31/31/31/X/31/31, Outrage and Iron Tail
-Shinx (Can breed for either male or female), Jolly, Intimidate/Rivalry, 31/31/31/X/31/31, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang
-Litwick (Female and male), Timid, Infiltrator, 31/X/31/31/31/31, are in Dusk Balls
-Fletchling (Male, but can breed for a female), Adamant, Gale Wings/Big Pecks, 31/31/31/X/31/31, Quick Guard and Tailwind
-Ralts (Male and Female, but female was used for breeding, so she doesn't have the egg moves), Timid, Trace, 31/X/31/31/31/31, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Memento, and Skill Swap, are in Luxury Balls
-Goomy (Can breed for a male or female), Modest/Bold/Quiet, Gooey, 31/X/31/31/31/31, are in Dusk Balls/Ultra Balls/Poke Balls
-Noibat (Male, but I can breed for a female), Timid, Infiltrator, 31/X/31/31/31/31, are in Dusk Balls
-Vulpix (Can breed either male or female), Timid, Drought, 31/X/31/31/31/31, are in Dusk Balls(Egg Moves: Disable, Heat Wave, Hypnosis, and Power Swap)/Premier Balls
-Scraggy (Male and Female, but right now only have Shed Skin), Jolly, Moxie/Shed Skin, 31/31/31/X/31/31, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, and Drain Punch, are in Luxury Balls
-Skrelp (Can breed either male or female), Modest, Poison Point, 31/X/31/31/31/31, are in Dusk Balls
-Shiny Horsea (Female), Lax, Sniper, Nicknameable (currently named Drache), Has Pokerus, In a Net Ball, Chain Fished, Has no perfect IVs
-Can also offer: Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Thunder Stones, Pomeg, Kelpsy, Tamato, Hondew, Grepa, Qualot berries, PP UPs, Nuggets, and a Master Ball

I think I have PM'ed you before about trading, so sorry about that...

Last edited: