• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nayzira's IV bred trading tread (featuring hidden abilities, egg moves, rare balls^^)

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Hey sorry about the wait, but I have your Houndour and Litwick ready. (For the Vulpix and Noibat) I can't trade tonight but should be good to go tomorrow night and this weekend.

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Hello, i cant cooy and oaste on this device so ill wing it

Id like the meowsris (shiny)

I have 246 shinies i coukd trade for it

ohjeezitskim

Pokemon: Joltik
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound eyes
Nickname: None
IV's desired Perfect 5IV
Your Friend Code: 3411-0939-9232
Your In Game Name: Serana
What you offer: The following;

If none interest you, I have more in my trade shop in my sig :3

Chansey in Love Ball
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Calm
IV’s: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss

Charmander
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
IV’s: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: DD, Crunch, Dragon Pulse

Charmander
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Modest
IV’s: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse

Chimchar
Ability: Iron Fist (HA)
Egg Moves: Thunder-Fire Punch

Ferroseed
Ability: Iron Barbs
Nature: Careful
Egg Moves: Spikes

Fletchling
Ability: Gale Wings (HA)
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: None

Furfrou
Ability: Fur Coat
Nature: Impish
Egg Moves: xx

Growlithe
Ability: Intimidate/Flash Fire
Egg Moves: Flare blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun

Heracross
Ability: Moxie (HA)
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Rock Blast

Last edited:

Nayzira

IV Breeder
I've had absolutely no time to get online or play all weekend but I'm catching up now. So to everyone who posted something here since I last posted: I'm going to edit this post later today somewhere in the afternoon (it's early morning where I live) to give a detailed and more personal reply to everyone for which I will be editing this post. Sorry for keeping people waiting (especially the trades that were already planned) but offline obligations came in the way and I had no time to even turn on my 2DS or go on the forums much all weekend; either way for now I should be back to my regular 'permanent vacation' like situation that is my life.

I should have a response for everyone around 17:00 in the +1 time zone, maybe a little later. I've also been working on revamping the shop to include 45 requestable breedable pokemon, which is many, many more then I ever thought I would have.

TheMegaJedi

Pokemon Master
Pokemon: Goomy (Shiny for My Shiny Team, if Possible)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Gooey
Nickname: Slurp
IV: Perfect, If You Can, If Not, Attack Isn't Necessary.
My Offer: Anything Generation 1-4
IGN: Mega
FC: 1161-0986-9237
THANKS BC THIS IS FOR MY COMPETITIVE TEAM!

Last edited:

dreas94

Cool Trainer
I should have a response for everyone around 17:00 in the +1 time zone, maybe a little later. I've also been working on revamping the shop to include 45 requestable breedable pokemon, which is many, many more then I ever thought I would have.
What happend with ze response.....

dreas94

Cool Trainer
I apoligise but if this drags on any longer i might go to an other breeder, ive wait a very long time and you never seem to be active here any longer

TheMegaJedi

Pokemon Master
I apoligise but if this drags on any longer i might go to an other breeder, ive wait a very long time and you never seem to be active here any longer
Although this may seem desperate, you can check out my shop. If you truly need something that isn't in the shop ill breed for one for the right pokemon. Just a suggestion.

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Although this may seem desperate, you can check out my shop. If you truly need something that isn't in the shop ill breed for one for the right pokemon. Just a suggestion.

you do not have anythying i want, im just confiusred why the breeder isnt on nor has told us why, i mean many people are waiting, for example i need my pokemon because i am gonn ause them when i r4estaret one of my pokemon gen 6 games.

TheMegaJedi

Pokemon Master
you do not have anythying i want, im just confiusred why the breeder isnt on nor has told us why, i mean many people are waiting, for example i need my pokemon because i am gonn ause them when i r4estaret one of my pokemon gen 6 games.
He might be busy with life, pokemon might not be his first priority at the moment. I'm pretty sure he'll be back sometime next week for spring break.
PS: Thanks for at least looking at my trade shop :)

dreas94

Cool Trainer
He might be busy with life, pokemon might not be his first priority at the moment. I'm pretty sure he'll be back sometime next week for spring break.
PS: Thanks for at least looking at my trade shop :)

Im starting to get the feeling the trader will never come back :,(

TheMegaJedi

Pokemon Master
Im starting to get the feeling the trader will never come back :,(
I found a new breeder, he/she is really good. Goes by the name Varanus. We talked on my profile, so go to check out their shop.