1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Nazi Zombies Club V2

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Mister_SGG, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

The Nazi Zombies Club V2

[​IMG]
    credit to banner goes to Silver Souls Graphics! [link]

xat

Rules:

1. General SPPf rules

2. No spamming

3. No bashing zombies / other people

4. Stay on topic

5. When posting something that should be in a spoiler, put it in one. Spoiling stuff isn't cool.

6. Don't come on here if all you're going to say is "Black Ops sucks" or something similar

7. Try to have decent grammar and spelling, please... it's not necessary but it is appreciated.

8. Try to check back here and post every few days, and if possible every day. We need to keep it active.

9. Have fun or don't i could care less

It's funny because I say general SPPf rules then repeat all of those rules anyway

For more information, visit the Call of Duty wiki.

Sign-up form:

Code:
    [B]Name: [/B]
    [B]Highest Zombie round (and the map you did it on): [/B]
    [B]Favourite map: [/B]
    [B]Favourite Wonder Weapon: [/B]
    [B]PSN / Xbox Gamertag: [/B]

Member list:

Mister_SGG [GriffinLegion / PSN]
    *IZ* [Ruthless_IZ / PSN]
    Shadow XD001 [iDeadlyPanda / Xbox Live]
    Rezz(br)o [Rezzo64 / PSN]
    Bobyjoe5000 [bobyjoe5000 / PSN]
    the3rdH0kage [the3rdH0kage / Xbox Live / Bassguy13 / PSN]
    rangerdude24 [rangerdude32 / PSN]
    Sarcastic Oshawott [N/A]
    xX ZeR0 Xx [JuanLink26 / PSN]
    DucksGoMooful [Pulse_Ender / PSN]
    xXweebigmanXx [xXweebigmanXx / Xbox Live]
    AG [r4mp4g3_749 / PSN]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  2. Mister_SGG

NAZI ZOMBIE STRATS

--World at War--

Coming soon.

Coming soon.

Coming soon.

1. Eyes in the Sky by Shadow XD001

My strategy works really well with 3 people, but can be done with 4. In the catwalk room, one person watches the window on the catwalk, one has the downstairs area doing rapetrains and the third person is also on the catwalk and uses the WunderWaffle (preferably) to shoot down from the catwalk and help the person rapetraining. The person with the Wunderwaffle can also have other guns, but that's the best gun that person can have along with a Ray Gun or something because it helps in that situation. If there's a fourth player, they could also get on the catwalk and do what the WunderWaffle player is doing (My friends and I like to call it "Eyes in the Sky" :p) because having two people rapetraining in the same area can sometimes mess you up.

2. Der Riese Co-Op strategy by Mister_SGG

[We] leave the spawn room as soon as we get 5000 points (which on a good day is round 4-5) and grab the Thompson, but instead of holding out there, we open up all the doors leading to the initial box location, then crank the power and hold out there while we pick up all of our perks (usually the original four, not very often do I buy Mule Kick) and we just chill there until it's no longer practical, i.e. our weapons are doing very little damage. At that point we proceed to open up the door behind us and activate all the teleporters, and PAP what we can. After that we head up to the catwalk and hold out there as long as possible, but if it's 25+ and one of us has the Wunderwaffe that person rape trains below the catwalk and two of us pick them off and one of us covers the rest.

--Black Ops--

Coming soon.

Coming soon.

Just kidding.

Coming soon.

Coming soon.

Coming soon.

Coming soon.

--Black Ops 2--

1. TranZit Solo strategy by Mister_SGG & DucksGoMooful

When you spawn, do the usual thing and finish round one, while constructing the turbine. When the round is over, open up the two doors with the turbine, head on the bus and buy the B23R. Hang around the Depot (I usually look for some other pieces, occasionally I find the ladder for the bus there) until the bus hollers to leave. Get on board and go to the next area. When you arrive at the diner right away head down to the door that requires the turbine and grab the piece that's there. Normally it's the snow plow piece for the front of the bus. Build the piece if you can, then open up the door to the box ASAP and if you hit it once or twice with nothing solid, open the other door and get the MP5. You can either stick around there until the box moves, or keep going through the areas to grab some perks. When you get to the Power area (where the AK74u is) it gets tricky. If you're fast, you'll have no problem, however. As quick as you can, open the outhouse door and hop down, and quickly assemble the power switch. Crank the power, and wait for the machine to do it's thing, and if you're lucky, the bus will still be there. If it is, hop on and head on to the Town to get your Juggernog. If it left, you're gonna have some problems. That area is particularly hard to hold out at, especially without Jugg. I often just try my luck with the Denizens and sprint there on foot, though that is risky and will often result in a down / death. If you're skilled and want to try it, go for it. Sprint as much as you can, and if you don't know, the Denizens (the things that jump on your head) will latch on to you and you have to rapidly melee to shake them. If you survive that, you should arrive at the town. Your primary focus should be getting Juggernog, and once that is obtained, the Town is a good spot to hold out a few rounds, or all game, really. Instead you could get on the bus again and head across the bridge, towards the bus depot. This is fairly simple, just survive long enough to get there. Once you arrive, it's just a matter of going through all the areas again and getting your perks. After that you have some choices. You can either a) Hold out at the Farm (my favourite, although probably the most challenging) b) The diner is also a good spot, very open, and a solid, very usable weapon (the MP5) nearby. c) The Town, which I consider the hardest because of all the lava. If you go with the Farm, you can either do a simple train around the base of the big truck, or around it (the latter is more likely to get caught by a couple individual zombies). If you're getting trapped, you can escape into the barn or run upstairs in the house and jump out the window. If you choose the diner, just do a train around the gas fill-up and by the box building. Then town has a multitude of options, such as making a stand in the box building (not recommended on solo), or training in the area near the stairs leading to the Juggernog house. The rest is up to connection and luck. Happy Zombie killing.

2. Farm Solo Strategy by DucksGoMooful

Progress as normal until you get enough points to go upstairs and use the box. Try and get one of the LMGs, but if you don't get one right away, get the MP5 and hold off. Keep surviving, buying Juggernog, Speed Cola and Double Tap when you get the chance and keep trying to get those LMGs. Run around the truck once you get one or both (both is recommended). If you think you're going to get trapped, there are a few escape routes. You can:
    1) Double back on your path (usually safe)
    2) Run into the room with the tractor and the Galvaknuckles
    3) Run into the barn and continue with your train around the truck
    4) Run upstairs in the house and jump out the window, back into your train

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  3. *IZ*

*IZ* Well-Known Member

Name: *IZ*
    Highest Zombie round (and the map you did it on): Round 45 on kino
    Favourite map: Ascension
    Favourite Wonder Weapon: Thunder gun or Scavenger
    PSN / Xbox Gamertag: Ruthless_IZ on PSN

4. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Silver Soul

Name: Shadow XD001
    Highest Zombie round (and the map you did it on) 36, Ascension. Dumb leader boards didn't record it. :(
    Favourite map: Ascension
    Favourite Wonder Weapon: Wave Gun
    PSN / Xbox Gamertag: Xbox- iDeadlyPanda

Here's a good topic to start things off: What is your favorite Easter egg song in Zombies?
    Mine would have to be Beauty of Annihilation on Der Riese. Great song, but I wish you could replay the songs over and over again. :)

Can't wait until we get a Zombies Trailer for BO2!

5. Rezzo

Rezzo Donkey Kong is here

Name: Rezzo
    Highest Zombie round (and the map you did it on): 39 on Ascension with a teammate, 52 on Kino der Toten solo
    Favourite map: All of them (except Shi No Numa)!
    Favourite Wonder Weapon: QED
    PSN: Rezzo64

I don't play zombies too much these days, but if I'm not busy and someone here is arranging a lobby, I'll happily join.

The Call of the Dead radios and main Easter egg are both pretty hilarious. Most of the Easter Egg achievements after and including Ascension were tedious to be honest, I didn't enjoy pulling them off, especially the one on Shangri-La which glitched up on my team at the Napalm Zombie part.

6. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

Name: Bobyjoe5000
    Highest Zombie round (and the map you did it on): 41 on Kino Solo, 27 on Five SS
    Favourite map: Ascension and Kino
    Favourite Wonder Weapon: Ray Gun, Monkey Bomb
    PSN / Xbox Gamertag: Bobyjoe5000

7. Mister_SGG

All accepted.

I have to agree with Beauty of Annihilation. Love that song.

Also I think that would be a great idea to be able to replay songs. 3-4 minutes out of a couple hour-long zombie game is nothing.

8. Rezzo

Even me...?

9. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Silver Soul

That's true, except the Call of the Dead easter egg is very easy as long as you use YouTube or something. Shangri La was very annoying and tedious and took my friends and myself many tries, but when we got it, it was like Round 10. 0.o Moon was the worst. Just horrible. (still got it)

Never did the Ascension one, however.

10. *IZ*

*IZ* Well-Known Member

I have something I have to admit, guys. I've never done an Easter Egg in any zombie map instead of Kino and Five, and that was because my friend did it. :(

11. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

Well, not familiar with any songs. The only easter eggs I've actually done is the Meteors, the Original 4 in CoTD and Launching the rockets

12. Mister_SGG

yes you just had nothing relevant enough to quote in your post. umad?

Launching the rocket in Ascension isn't really an easter egg, it's just the way to open the PAP machine.

13. Rezzo

Yes, you didn't add me to the OP!

14. Mister_SGG

That wasn't a mistake

Fixed.

15. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Silver Soul

I think bobyjoe meant the Moon Easter Egg? You launch the rockets in that.

16. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

yes this is the one I ment. and doesn't it change the color of moon?

17. Mister_SGG

Oh. I never did the Moon Easter Egg, I wouldn't know.

It changes Area 51, but I don't think it changes anything on the Moon.

18. *IZ*

*IZ* Well-Known Member

4 vs 4 Zombie mode. How do you guys think it will be?

19. the3rdH0kage

the3rdH0kage Turn my Swag on!

Name:the3rdH0kage(obviously)
    Highest Zombie round (and the map you did it on):21 solo on Der Riese and 29 on Der Reise w/ 4 players
    Favourite map:Der Riese
    Favourite Wonder Weapon:Ray Gun, Wonderwaffle Calamity & Jane, Mustang & Sally
    [PSN / Xbox Gamertag: Xbox is the3rdH0kage/PS3 is Bassguy13

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  20. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

yes, it 500 zombies can't beat some people, how are four going to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.