• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nazi Zombies Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'll probably be going to a friends house this weekend and we bohth play Black Ops if there are a couple of you guys who would be interested and its over xbox live.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
crap anybody on here got 360 and Black Ops.

Mr.Billehh

So how about Wednesday around 12:00ish (central)

Mister_SGG

Got to Round 40 on Ascension today and downed myself then because I was bored (lol Rezbro was online at the same time and I kept him updated), so I'm curious what everyone's highest rounds are. This is best I can remember mine, but I'm not sure they're all accurate (all solo, of course):

Kino: 75
Five: 40
Dead Ops: 23 or summat
Nacht: 25
Verruckt: 30
Shi No Numa: 25
Der Riese: 40
Ascension: 40
Call of the Dead: 35
Shangri-La: 25
Moon: 40

I like to stop at even rounds. The only time I've gone till I actually died was with Kino, otherwise I downed myself when I got that round.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Yeah but solo on most maps lowers the difficulty by so much.
On that note, I will post my highest rounds in co-op:

Kino der Toten: 36
Five: 28
Nacht Der Untoten: 19
Verruckt: 22
Shi No Numa: Haven't a clue. Maybe about 27 on WAW, I would think
Der Riese: 31
Ascension: 39
Call of the Dead: 28
Shangri-La: 19
Moon: 14. Lol.

As you can tell I stopped consistently playing the maps after a while due to the fact that zombies became slightly boring, and my team fell apart. So maps after Ascension aren't very impressive.

Please tell me you took a picture of this. I mean, when I got to round 52 I had to...

Last edited:

Shadow XD001

Haven't posted here in a while. My highest rounds are:

Kino Der Toten: 30 w/ 3 people
Five: 24? w/ 3 people?
Dead Ops: 16 w/ 2 people
Ascension: 36 w/ 2 people
Call of the Dead: IDK,because the leaderboards never saved the round. DX
Nacht Der Untoten: 11, I think. I'm not even on the leaderboards for this!
Verruckt: 24 w/ 4 people
Shi No Numa: 22 w/ 2 people
Der Riese: 32 w/ 2 people

Mister_SGG

Yeah but solo on most maps lowers the difficulty by so much.
On that note, I will post my highest rounds in co-op:

Kino der Toten: 36
Five: 28
Nacht Der Untoten: 19
Verruckt: 22
Shi No Numa: Haven't a clue. Maybe about 27 on WAW, I would think
Der Riese: 31
Ascension: 39
Call of the Dead: 28
Shangri-La: 19
Moon: 14. Lol.
As you can tell I stopped consistently playing the maps after a while due to the fact that zombies became slightly boring, and my team fell apart. So maps after Ascension aren't very impressive.

Lol, co-op Zombies.

Please tell me you took a picture of this. I mean, when I got to round 52 I had to...

Lol, taking pictures for proof.

But seriously, I can't play much co-op Zombies because 80% of my friends have Xbox, and the ones that have PS3 only have Kino and Five FFFFUUUU
Yeah I know solo Zombies is really easy, but a high round still takes a long time and it's like a test of endurance

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
i has ps3 but my internet cant do online play

*IZ*

Ah man I don't have a sharp memory but I've only played solo in Kino and I made it to 40 before I downed myself. I didn't have any other map packs at that time. (It was when there was no PSN)

And damn SGG how long did that take?

Mr.Billehh

Sometime we need to play zombies together really the only people I've played with are IZ and SGG. SGG is really good and so is IZ it's a shame I can't put up as good of numbers as the rest of y'all wish I was better at zombies.

*IZ*

Well our team AKA as the Sexy Team
-SGG
-Rezzo
-RangerDude
-ME

Everyone else can make their own teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.