• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nazi Zombies Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

*IZ*

I am the mysterios "ME" What about this name "The Sexy Team along with Rezzo"? lmao

*IZ*

The "crew" (ME, SGG, Rezzo, Rangerdude) made it to round 19 on Call of the Dead because of lag we went down. (for those of you that werent there)

I guess that can be scrapped now?

Anyway good game guise, 'twas a shame Rangerdude's connection went a bit nasty there at the end, but it was fun still
It was RANGERDUDE's fault?!

*IZ*

Well he was host.

And me a Rezbro made it to 6 on Ascension (lulz) and 13 on Shangri-La
Oh well if I was host we would've probably lagged like on the third round lol. And I'm a beast at Ascension, thats the next map for us!

Mr.Billehh

Well if we are lining in suggestions for maps after der riese then nacht der untoten.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Any body want to play some Zombies on 360 later. Message me on Xbox saying your from here. My GT is the3rdH0kage.

Mister_SGG

All right well me and rangerdude played Nacht today, we got to like, what, six, I think? Lol

I didn't get ANY good box weapons after at least 10+ tries. Shitty weapons I got include, but are no limited to: CZ75 akimbo, CZ75, China Lake, Python, Crossbow.

Mister_SGG

Yea it wasn't good at all that game sucked. anyways we could do way better.

Nacht is much easier with 4 people. Good strategy is to sit in the back room with the Stielhangrenates with LMGs, and one guy has the Thunder Gun, so every time you're getting overwhelmed he just blasts them all away.

In other news I somehow made it to Round 26 on Shi No Numa with randoms, including two split screeners that had never made it past 6. But then the split screeners timed out somehow and the other guy died and lost his Wunderwaffe so he left. Sigh.

Speaking of rage quitters in Black Ops II there will be host migration for Zombies which is good, although it won't help me much because I only play with randoms if I'm host.

Last edited:

*IZ*

Alright so the list is: Ascension, Der Reise, than Naht. (sorry if I spelled it wrong, I'm not a fluent German speaker)

I'll be on all morning.

Also guys, so I won't double post, I'm just letting you all know tommarow, August 13, is the last day I will be on all morning. So lets play zombies than guys.

Last edited:

Mister_SGG

Also guys, so I won't double post, I'm just letting you all know tommarow, August 13, is the last day I will be on all morning. So lets play zombies than guys.

Oops. Sorry :/

Regardless I haven't been playing Zombies to much lately. I think I'm only going to play it here and there until BLOPS II. I've been liking the multiplayer a lot more though. Screwing around with guns like the Olympia and brokimbos is pretty fun. F*ck K/D

*IZ*

Its ok I just played Zombies with randoms. I was plaing in Naht with some randoms. We got to 16, and I was getting shitty weapons in the mystery box lol. Than I was playing in Der Reise with randoms and we got to 13 before host ended game. -_____________-

And yes **** K/D, for BOII I'm not going to worry about that.

Edit: Wow I just noticed we have a XAT. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.