• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nazi Zombies Club V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_SGG

Its ok I just played Zombies with randoms. I was plaing in Naht with some randoms. We got to 16, and I was getting shitty weapons in the mystery box lol. Than I was playing in Der Reise with randoms and we got to 13 before host ended game. -_____________-

I always make sure I'm host when I play with randoms.

Edit: Wow I just noticed we have a XAT. xD

It's ok lol nobody uses it

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Name: xX ZeR0 Xx
Highest Zombie round (and the map you did it on): 25/ Kino
Favourite map: Kino/Call of the Dead
Favourite Wonder Weapon: Mustang and Sally
[PSN] JuanLink26

Mister_SGG

I made it to round 21 with randoms on Call of the Dead today. There were four people but it was more like two because I was playing with too completely retarded split screeners that downed right away and died the whole round. Aaaand of course when they f*cked me and the other guy over he ragequit. Shame because his record said he got 52 on the map.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I'll have to sign up!

Name: DucksGoMooful
Highest Zombie round (and the map you did it on): 27 on Der Riese.
Favourite map: Der Riese or Call of the Dead
Favourite Wonder Weapon: Thundergun
PSN Gamertag: Pulse_Ender

I'm not that bad but I'm not super amazing, I guess. Solo my highest round is like 23 on Kino.

Mister_SGG

I'll have to sign up!

Name: DucksGoMooful
Highest Zombie round (and the map you did it on): 27 on Der Riese.
Favourite map: Der Riese or Call of the Dead
Favourite Wonder Weapon: Thundergun
PSN Gamertag: Pulse_Ender

I'm not that bad but I'm not super amazing, I guess. Solo my highest round is like 23 on Kino.

Sorry about that!! Was away when you posted. Added.

*IZ*

The zombies trailer is definitely going to get us more members. That thing was epic.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I've heard there's like 7 modes, but I've only heard the name of 3. Anyone have any info on this?

Mister_SGG

Oh look, someone posted.

Gamemodes in Zombies? I dunno. I'm probably going to stick to Classic, but I guess it adds variety.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Well I remember you posting it, but I thought nothing of it (sorry about that) until I heard it somewhere else. I'll edit in my reactions later when I have more time.

Mister_SGG

What does everyone think about the weapons in the Zombies trailer? They look like good Zombie guns except for the Assault Shield. I'm curious how that'll work.

*IZ*

If you guys saw closely, that thing wasn't an assault shield. That was a car door taped with something.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
What does everyone think about the weapons in the Zombies trailer? They look like good Zombie guns except for the Assault Shield. I'm curious how that'll work.

If you guys saw closely, that thing wasn't an assault shield. That was a car door taped with something.

The one with the 2x4's attached to it like the Window Barriers?

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?

If you watch closely, you'll see the first-person view of it, in which the character uses it in the exact manner of an assault shield. So yes, it is an assault shield (just a home-made one).

Status
Not open for further replies.