• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NBA/NCAAB Thread

Who will win the Larry O'Brian Trophy this year?

• Miami Heat

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Brooklyn Nets (ew)

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Houston Rockets

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • L.A. Clippers

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Oklahoma City Thunder

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Chicago Bulls

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other (Specify in comment)

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

ysmr97

Why is someone comparing Hardaway Jr. to MCW he is single handedly helping the Sixers win games this year and are 1-9 without him. Coming from a Sixers fan he controls the game better than a lot of point guards in the league. He's also on pace to set a record for steals.

We're not comparing them in play style, we're saying they both are stand out rookies that were huge steals considering where they were both drafted (11th and 24th overall) and that they both have great potential in this league.

I'm taking a road trip to Philly next weekend to see both of them duke it out.

Just got home from BKN vs CLE. Good game, sat in the luxury box as my neighbor got tickets from her job. It was awesome!

And too bad for CP3, I was looking forward to seeing him play in person at the garden :(

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
The C's are about to trade Lee for Jerryd Bayless. I love it, dumping a long contract and grabbing an expiring contract, hope Lee does well in Memphis.

Trey Burke for ROY.

ebevan91

The C's are about to trade Lee for Jerryd Bayless. I love it, dumping a long contract and grabbing an expiring contract, hope Lee does well in Memphis.

Trey Burke for ROY.

I like the trade. We needed someone who can shoot, and Boston needed to dump a contract. Hopefully he takes most of Tayshaun Prince's minutes away. The guy is garbage nowadays.

*IZ*

Lets be honest here. CP3 is a little ****** that all he does is whine and flop. No respect at all for him but you have to respect his game.

Now that injury, no one deserved to be injured. Did you know that lots of people including myself can't tell if when he got injured was because of his flopping or if it was actually hard contact because I have been studying the video and it looks as if CP3 exaggerated contact.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Lets be honest here. CP3 is a little ****** that all he does is whine and flop. No respect at all for him but you have to respect his game.

Now that injury, no one deserved to be injured. Did you know that lots of people including myself can't tell if when he got injured was because of his flopping or if it was actually hard contact because I have been studying the video and it looks as if CP3 exaggerated contact.

He may have just hit it the right way for it to pop but who knows.

Luol Deng was traded to the Cavs for Bynum and picks. Cavs get alot better by establishing the wing finally.

*IZ*

Jesus that trade made me really really sad. Deng has been with the Bulls for 10 seasons. What we got in return was not a lot, but I guess we better get something instead of just letting him walk. The Bulls will now be a lottery team and this looks like it's a one year rebuild. We're bringing Nikola over and might amnesty Boozer, and we might also offer Melo something, but most importantly we will get a lottery pick in a stacked draft.

ebevan91

Wow, Grizzlies vs. Spurs is an amazing game. Well it kinda sucked for 3 quarters, then Memphis made an amazing comeback after being down by 16 to tie the game and send it to overtime.

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
I'm glad that the Knicks are looking better! Though, their only shot at the playoffs might be the division crown x_x
JR Smith has proven that he is not that secondary consistent scorer that the Knicks need, so I'm really hoping that someone can step up. ._.

Puma Italia

I'm glad that the Knicks are looking better! Though, their only shot at the playoffs might be the division crown x_x
JR Smith has proven that he is not that secondary consistent scorer that the Knicks need, so I'm really hoping that someone can step up. ._.

It's frustrating to think that if they just could have played this way all season, they'd be running away with the division. JR Smith needs to clean up his act, but seeing him untie another players shoe during a free throw was kind of funny.

ebevan91

It's frustrating to think that if they just could have played this way all season, they'd be running away with the division. JR Smith needs to clean up his act, but seeing him untie another players shoe during a free throw was kind of funny.

He was warned once, he did it again last night. He'll probably see a fine coming his way. Probably won't be a big one though.

ysmr97

Eric Bledsoe needs surgery. I always liked him. I just feel for the Suns, and will hate to see one of this seasons biggest suprises suffer due to their star being benched

*IZ*

Gosh dangit! Bledsoe is removing his meniscus removed which means he'll be back quicker but is bad for the long term. He might be having knee problems because of that but it's good short term. Rose and Westbrook both just reattached their meniscus which is why they'll be out longer but they will not be affected by it in the future.

And why the hell do the Bulls keep winning..I was hoping we would try getting a good pick in this draft but I really doubt we'll be knocked out of the playoff standings.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Ainge made another trade, grabbing most likely three 2nd rounders and Joel Anthony's stupid contract. Best case scenario is that Sixers buck up and grab an 8th seed next year.

Navin

MALDREAD
I wonder how Big Ten basketball will turn out this year. The last two years were awesome - any team being able to beat another. If it wasn't for Michigan's last-minute epic choke against Indiana, the conference title would have had a four-way-tie last year! And the year before it was a three-way-tie.

ebevan91

The Big-10 is really deep this season. Also the new AAC conference is pretty deep this year as well, even if it's only for 1 season (Louisville and Rutgers are both leaving next season).

I wish my team would've joined the Big-12 though (Memphis). They're pretty much back in C-USA once Louisville and Rutgers leave.

ebevan91

Well, that's 5 straight wins for the Grizzlies tonight. We're looking better since acquiring Lee and getting Gasol back. Now only if Tony Allen could hurry up and come back from his injury...

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Michigan plays Wisconsin at the Kohl Center tonight, which has been a house of horrors for Michigan. Michigan really has to play their best basketball, and shoot well if they wanna walk out winners. I really hope the streak ends, it almost ended last year but Ben Brust threw up a desperation half court shot and it went in sending the game to overtime. Wisconsin ended up prevailing in overtime....

In 13 seasons under coach Bo Ryan Wisconsin is 191-18 at home.

Last edited: