• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NBA/NCAAB Thread

Who will win the Larry O'Brian Trophy this year?

• Miami Heat

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Brooklyn Nets (ew)

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Houston Rockets

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • L.A. Clippers

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Oklahoma City Thunder

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Chicago Bulls

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other (Specify in comment)

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Well it seems Carmelo Anthony might opt out his contract.

ebevan91

I'm surprised no-one's talking about the NBA draft that happened last night.

Irving + Wiggins should be fun.

Puma Italia

I'm loving what the Knicks have been doing the past few days. Felton had to go, and as much as I like Chandler, he deserves to go to a better team. They got back so much for just those two players, and I like who they drafted. (even though I honestly don't know much about either player) It's nice to see the youth coming in, instead of trading it all away. I do feel like Shumpert will be traded though, they have way too many guards now.

John Madden

resident policy guy
I'm gonna refrain from making a more emphatic post on the matter until Woj tweets about it.

ebevan91

Lebron is OFFICIALLY returning to Cleveland.

ebevan91

Makes me wonder what's going to happen to Bosh and Wade.

Bosh has a pretty good offer from Houston.

chalkus

So what happened to, 'not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven.'

Volcer

Shur'tugal
I think Wade stays with Miami, while Bosh joins the Rockets.

LeBron going back to Cleveland was a good and bad move; Cleveland doesn't have good management compared to the Heat, while I'm not sure about the coaching, Spoelstra is probably better than Cleveland's. On the plus side, he has plenty of talent to work with. Kyrie, Dion and Andrew will all benefit. Cleveland might go to the top of the standings.

Thoughts on Kevin Love?

ebevan91

They also still have Varejao.

As for Love, I think Golden State is still the frontrunner.

John Madden

resident policy guy
Cavs are probably gonna try to trade for Kevin Love (without giving up Wiggins) now that this is definite.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm just glad the drama King made his decision because i'm sick of hearing about him. I actually found out about the news on Facebook. I haven't watched ESPN in weeks because all they talk about is Lebron, and I imagine they will do so until football season starts.

Shuam

righteous
I actually like LeBron again. This is weird.
I don't hate the Heat anymore, and I feel bad for Dwade.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I think it's safe to post this pic now :D

Young_Simba

image.jpg
I think I like Lebron again. He didn't make his decision as public like last time, I think the letter to Cleveland was written very well. I don't think people should hate him anymore.
You could also tell Lebron was happier playing in Cleveland then Miami.
I do feel bad for D Wade though. I don't think anybody in this big three will win another ring, it's OKC's time to shine

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
On the whole lebron thing, I'm not entirely shocked. The heat right now (without lebron) are way less promising than the cavs, and at least in Cleve he won't have all the pressure put on him with Irving/Wiggins also having to live up to high expectations. As for the other two, Bosh will be overpaid by the Rockets and Wade will either stay on the Miatanic or use a lifeboat to OKC or Toronto.

Speaking of Kevin Love, I really hope he signs with the Grizzlies. Memphis could use a guy of his talents, and with their defensive skills being top-tier he could add a whole new edge to his play simply by being in their system for a few years.

ebevan91

On the whole lebron thing, I'm not entirely shocked. The heat right now (without lebron) are way less promising than the cavs, and at least in Cleve he won't have all the pressure put on him with Irving/Wiggins also having to live up to high expectations. As for the other two, Bosh will be overpaid by the Rockets and Wade will either stay on the Miatanic or use a lifeboat to OKC or Toronto.

Speaking of Kevin Love, I really hope he signs with the Grizzlies. Memphis could use a guy of his talents, and with their defensive skills being top-tier he could add a whole new edge to his play simply by being in their system for a few years.

I would love for us to sign Kevin Love.

WE DRAFTED THE GUY FOR ****'S SAKE, and then traded him away for OJ Mayo. An extremely horrible move.