• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NBA/NCAAB Thread

Who will win the Larry O'Brian Trophy this year?

• Miami Heat

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Brooklyn Nets (ew)

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Houston Rockets

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • L.A. Clippers

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Oklahoma City Thunder

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Chicago Bulls

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other (Specify in comment)

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Come on Mav's! Win that first home game!! Not looking good in this first quarter.. -.-

Puma Italia

I remember when people thought that the Mavs would cruise after they traded for Rondo. That didn't work out too well. I'll be rooting for the former Knick, Amare Stoudemire in that series though. Also I just don't like the Rockets for some reason.

I am hoping for a Cavs/Warriors or Cavs/Spurs Finals. Really any Finals with Lebron James in it will be fun to watch. I find myself hating Lebron a lot less now that he went back to Cleveland. He's one of the best players I will see in my lifetime, so I have to respect that.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
So,

two series are tied now. After it looked like we'd get like seven sweeps.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Here I was saying Brooklyn had no business being in the playoffs and would probably get swept, how wrong was I? I still think they being in the playoffs is a product of a flawed system that needs to change.

Mye

Someone has to win..
To be fair, we did have 3 sweeps with the potential for one more. I'm not actually too surprised by what's happening in the playoffs either, as Toronto was heavily overrated (hence my liberal use of the monikers "fapnation" and "toronto faptors" ) and got smoked by the genius that is washington's coaching staff. Barring brooklyn being tied 2-2, the better team has been in control of each series.

Also, brooklyn's only avoided being swept because Atlanta's faultering much like the raptors are. Luck goes a long way into determining regular season wins, but not playoff wins.

Navin

MALDREAD
I am hoping for a Cavs/Warriors or Cavs/Spurs Finals. Really any Finals with Lebron James in it will be fun to watch. I find myself hating Lebron a lot less now that he went back to Cleveland. He's one of the best players I will see in my lifetime, so I have to respect that.

Cavs championship aspirations took a big hit with Love being ruled out at least for the next series against either Bulls or Bucks.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
*bulls they're winning that series

ebevan91

End this tonight Memphis!

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
go spurs go

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I got this feeling that both semifinals in both conferences can end up going to game seven. I'm still thinking that the Warriors will win the West, but Houston, Memphis and the Clippers are all on point. As for the East, there's no clear topdog anymore. Bulls have gotten in shape, Hawks are a bit off their high, but still good, Cav's have LBJ and the Wizards are a major dark horse team now in my eyes.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
And once again the Los Angeles Clippers never got pass the semi-finals.

BlazingCold

Ha! Clippers suck. Once again, in Staples Center, there will be 16 lakers banners hanging and zero, yes, zero clippers banners hanging. Not even a conference championship banner. **** the Clippers, Long Live the Lakers.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
As long as Lebron James doesn't win another ring, I don't care who wins these finals. If Lebron wasn't back in Cleveland I wouldn't mind seeing the Cavs win it all, but I can't stand the Lebron fanboys and Cavalier bandwagon jumpers.

A lot of those fans aren't even true fans, but they act like they're. Hats off to the REAL Cavalier fans, that still rooted for the Cavs even after Lebron left. Some of you didn't burn your jerseys just because Lebron left Cleveland, you actually stuck by your teams side just like a true fan does.

ebevan91

Golden State all the way! They eliminated my team but I'd feel dirty rooting for a division rival or an Eastern Conference team (especially one that has Lebron on it).

Mye

Someone has to win..
Yeah, I'm also hoping that a team from the west wins it (albeit I'm pushing for houston for obvious reasons). Every year there seems to be a team that is so overhyped about that people legitimately think they're good. Cleveland seems to be that team, as despite them being in the finals they're pretty bad without Lebron.

Navin

MALDREAD
Only interest I have in Lebron to win it all is to see whether or not he'll reach Michael's count. It makes for an interesting narrative for the coming years if he gets to number three and now that he has entered his 30s.