• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NBA Thread

Slick

Banned
Holy **** this Bulls first half.

*IZ*

Holy **** this Bulls first half.

Deng definately played like he never got injured; 21pts 9reb. And Rose was pretty close to a triple double.
The Bulls impressed me today.

Vernikova

Champion
I blame melo too...and lack of deep bench production since they lost it all in the melo trade...

It's become amusing to me to see the Knick friends on Fcaebook ***** and moan about how bad the Knicks are these days. It's so lovely.

Prelude

Prelude
I'm not saying that he's their point-guard solution, especially considering they only beat the Nets, but the Knicks should experiment with starting Lin in the near future. He seems confident out there and looks like he fits well with the other Knicks players.
I remember last year his steals:minutes ratio was pretty crazy for a while. My friends have been hyping him ever since he got drafted.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
I am a sacramento kings fan, always will be!
they are playing OKC thursday on tnt so be sure to watch them kick KD's ***!

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Uh.. good luck with that.

Prelude

Prelude
OKC is still the best team in the league right now, unless they lose tonight. Sacramento isn't even in the top 2/3.

Sacramento really does suck. It's not an opinion. It's a fact.

Phoopes

There it is.
The Sacramento Kings are one of the bottom-feeders of the league. Ergo, they suck. Not an opinion. 'Tis a fact, I say.

R'linho

Retro Trainer
A friend of mine is a huge Kings fan, he used to pester me all the time, right before the season started, about how Fredette was a franchise changer, how Cousins was going to develop into a stud and so on... haven't heard from him in the last days.

I really think this franchise needs to part with Cousins sooner or later. The kid has great potential, but there's something about him, psychologically, that makes me think he might never fulfill it. Very sad every time I see something like this happen in sports.

*IZ*

The Wizards beat the Thunder, and they're in like last place or 2nd to last. So shit happens. Maybe saying "The Kings are going to kick Thunder's ***" is just, either you don't watch the NBA, or, your just "a good fan" but don't be too certain with games outcomes.

Jimez

I seriously need to get back into watching the NBA, fan of the Bulls and i'm impressed with how they are this season. If they keep it up, i reckon they'll be favourites for the championship this season.