• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NBA Thread

*IZ*

Yo Skyliner, I totally agree with everything you have said about how Lebron was worse than Howard. For Howard the media exaggerated really badly. While Lebron decided to make a 1 hour show on the last day to announce where he was going. You know what your saying.

Unlike these 2 guys that are arguing with you I'm not a Miami Heat fan nor a Lebron/Howard dickrider.

Alfon

Big Game
I'll just leave the James issue behind since it's all in the past now.

But for Howard, I'm pretty sure most of his trade request rumors began when he got injured, so his 'complaints' are that serious. I mean, he has been with the Magics with Van Gundy for about 4 years now. That's a long time considering they fly everywhere together, so I guess that's where most people would take for granted that he's not that type of person plus his all-around guy personality.

Haha you got some points right and I have my moments. It's all good though ;)

I read somewhere that Lakers is closer to landing Howard than Houston is. Magics are definitely taking a risk since they're not even Finals potential with Bynum entering his final year, while Lakers has a better chance of getting Howard to extend.

You mean this year's end of regular season injury? Well good arguments my friend haha. This is what sports debates are all about and its all in good fun dude.

Yo Skyliner, I totally agree with everything you have said about how Lebron was worse than Howard. For Howard the media exaggerated really badly. While Lebron decided to make a 1 hour show on the last day to announce where he was going. You know what your saying.

Unlike these 2 guys that are arguing with you I'm not a Miami Heat fan nor a Lebron/Howard dickrider.

And *IZ* I'm just stating facts from my side of the argument, none of this dick riding crap. Probably most you feel the LeBron situation is much worse and there's a good case for it but I have my own opinion about dwight's case.

*IZ*

Miami fans get offended easily, I could tell your not like that. Your cool.

And Kyrie Irving broke his hand! Must suck for him. He won't be ablle to practice and will be back in 6-8 weeks.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
409594_248585531925724_1997806185_n.jpg

Just thought I'd leave this here :33

CorkaCola

The Aura is with Me!
And yet JaVale McGee still hasn't signed with a team...

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Isn't he still in contract with the Nuggets? D: I didnt know he was a free agent

Lol yeah.... i just loved the caption

ChinpokomonOh?

I don't understand why people are still upset and complaining about lebron moving to south beach. It happened, yes they did an hour show on it, my guess it wasn't lebrons idea. They were probably like "Hey, lebron, lets make some bank on this shizz, you announce your decision on our station and we will make it a huge deal and we will get rich, sound good?" Honestly, sports are all money, usually not the players or coach, but everyone else involved just want that cash. I'm as IZ would say a lebron dickrider, but seriously it's been 2 years, still can't believe it is still brought up.

Alfon

Big Game
I don't understand why people are still upset and complaining about lebron moving to south beach. It happened, yes they did an hour show on it, my guess it wasn't lebrons idea. They were probably like "Hey, lebron, lets make some bank on this shizz, you announce your decision on our station and we will make it a huge deal and we will get rich, sound good?" Honestly, sports are all money, usually not the players or coach, but everyone else involved just want that cash. I'm as IZ would say a lebron dickrider, but seriously it's been 2 years, still can't believe it is still brought up.

We we're debating which situation was worse, LeBron's move to south beach or Dwight's on going trade requests. Nobody trying to rip LeBron, just comparing his situation to Dwight.

CorkaCola

The Aura is with Me!
I know most of you are tired of hearing this, but what do you make of the new Rockets' lineup of Lin, Martin, Parsons, Morris, and Asik/Howard if all transactions work out?

tyranitar305

tyranitar is a beast
Knicks did a big mistake by letting go of lin the kid has so much potential, he just needs to work on his turnovers and on going left but other than that he's a solid point guard.Hopefully raymond felton loses weight and play's the way he played in ny when he left.

Prelude

Prelude
He's not worth the luxury tax.

If Houston can land a superstar, they might actually make the playoffs.

Last edited:

*IZ*

If Houston lands Howard they will make it to the playoffs for sure, but just for that season.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Houston+Howard = Secure yet short playoff run
Houston-Howard = could reach playoffs...

letting scola go was a huge downer... he was a solid forward ... guess he'll have to taste failure again in phoenix

wow imagine if Miami scored McGee? :O ... lol wont happen but wow :33... i'd love to see that ^^'

ebevan91

OJ Mayo to the Mavs

*IZ*

****en OJ Mayo I wanted him to go to the Bulls.

Its official Lebron was worse than Howard. Did any of you saw Howards story? He said how the Magic organization don't care about their players, they only care about money. He later said they haven't even spoken to his doctors or asked him if he is alright. I believe Howard because he also meantioned how would he just become an "*******" out of no where?

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I dont believe that ... Sure he may have his reasons but a team that doesnt give a f*** bout it's players? I just cant buy it... He would become an as***** out of nowhere just like Ray Allen became one for the Celtics and just like Melo' became one for the Nuggets... But like Steve Nash said... There's no true loyalty in sports

Alfon

Big Game
Good place for Mayo, he going to be a starter and a chance to be a 20 point+ guy as a sidekick to Dirk.

And Lakers just added a legit backup big/small forward in Jamison. I believe he can still offer 15pts off the bench and recover some of that production they missed from losing Lamar last year.

CorkaCola

The Aura is with Me!
Humphries back to the Nets, solidifying the starting 5, with Brooks, Stackhouse, Evans, and the rookies on the bench. What seed in the East do you foresee the "No Sleep in Brooklyn" Nets?