• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NBA Thread

Vernikova

Champion
The Rockets better hope they aren't one of the .500 teams. That'd be bad for that team.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
I think they will end up in he 7-8-9-10 spot in the west. Though I understand the Thunder have their picks anyway??

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
Blow out the Heat, Then the Sixers

I wonder if Gramps the Knicks have anything left in them to make it a full season.

EDIT-

ScreenShot2012-11-05at82236PM.png

ScreenShot2012-11-04at104439PM.png

ScreenShot2012-11-04at104446PM.png

ScreenShot2012-11-04at105009PM.png

There goes Yahoo Sports, screwing up again

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
The Nets are 1-1. They might face the Kings in the Finals this year at this rate.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Oh yeah, The Lakers (1-4) got beaten down like a mofo. The bench player's and Mike Brown are really something.

Last edited:

ebevan91

I love how people said (when Harden was traded) that the Thunder gift wrapped the conference to the Lakers.

Look at both teams. They aren't doing well at all, but it is still every early in the season so who knows, both teams may turn it around.

Anyway, it's good to see my Grizzlies starting off 3-1. Their best start ever, kinda bittersweet really, because 3-1 is pretty common for some teams and the Grizzlies are just now getting there.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Whereas my Pistons are looking like the worst team in the NBA. xD Which is fine, because they can draft first in the lottery and take Zeller or something. I figured the 2013-2014 season is when they can really start improving, because they can get rid of some veteran contracts.

Vernikova

Champion
lmao at the Lakers firing the coach after five games.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
lmao at the Lakers firing the coach after five games.
Saw it coming.

In other news, college basketball starts tonight. :) I'm a U-M fan, but MSU's opening game really intrigues me. They get to do a lot of cool stuff, like the Carrier Classic last year. This year, they're playing UConn at the Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany in front of members of the U.S. Air Force there. I'm sure you guys heard of that already, though.

TrollFreak

USF v. Stanford should be a fun game to watch too

Also, the Lakers have pressed the panic button WAY to fast on this one, but I guess if you're the Lakers.......

ebevan91

Saw it coming.

In other news, college basketball starts tonight. :) I'm a U-M fan, but MSU's opening game really intrigues me. They get to do a lot of cool stuff, like the Carrier Classic last year. This year, they're playing UConn at the Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany in front of members of the U.S. Air Force there. I'm sure you guys heard of that already, though.

College basketball is my favorite sport. I can't wait until my team starts playing this season, and joins the Big East next season.

Also can we edit the thread title to "NBA/NCAAB" thread like the NFL/NCAAF thread?

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Oooh, last time I checked, MSU was getting smoked pretty badly by Connecticut, but they seem to be pulling closer. We'll see if they can actually make the comeback.

TrollFreak

College basketball is my favorite sport. I can't wait until my team starts playing this season, and joins the Big East next season.

Also can we edit the thread title to "NBA/NCAAB" thread like the NFL/NCAAF thread?

Sorry man, can't edit the title at this point, best I could do is make a new NCAAB thread

Actually, lemme go do that now!!!!!

Oooh, last time I checked, MSU was getting smoked pretty badly by Connecticut, but they seem to be pulling closer. We'll see if they can actually make the comeback.

And congratz are in order to Kevin Ollie on his 1st collegiate win, which was also an upset. Way to go UConn!

ebevan91

The Timbertrolls are 4-1 without Love or Rubio.

Love is out for 6 weeks and Rubio is out for 2 months.

Sorry man, can't edit the title at this point, best I could do is make a new NCAAB thread

Actually, lemme go do that now!!!!!

And congratz are in order to Kevin Ollie on his 1st collegiate win, which was also an upset. Way to go UConn!

Actually I was talking about a moderator possibly doing it. Oh well, the other thread is already made.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Pistons actually played OKC pretty well, but still lost. Andre Drummond is a boss.

Sheesh, will they ever win a game? xD

ebevan91

Got a home game vs. the Heat today.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
In today's news, The Lakers hired Mike D'Antoni, the former head coach of the New York Knicks. This is going to be interesting.

TrollFreak

Great Coach of Offense, idk how he'll do, since Defense is the trouble with the lakers, but if they feel happy, good for them (maybe he'll get more than 5 games to prove his worth)

ebevan91

I'm not really surprised that the Lakers hired Pringles over Jackson. Jackson wanted to not travel for the road games.