• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NBA Thread

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I'm not really surprised that the Lakers hired Pringles over Jackson. Jackson wanted to not travel for the road games.

Phil ask for too much. :/

Vernikova

Champion
I would've hired anyone if Pringles were included. :snowlax:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Looks like the Lakers are back on track...for now that is... their bench will derrail them again sometime in the future without a doubt

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Looks like the Lakers are back on track...for now that is... their bench will derrail them again sometime in the future without a doubt

Yes, I agree. The bench really does need work. There is no doubt there will be a trade coming up in the middle of the season (like always).

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Meanwhile, it looks like the Pistons won't end up competing with that 1970s Philadelphia 76'ers team that won 9 games the entire year. They may be 2-9, but I notice they've been competitive in every game so far except the Lakers game. And that includes two games against the Thunder.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
Dw, the wizards might take that spot tho if they keep playing like this.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I doubt they will. And hey, look on the bright side. They'd likely get to draft first, and they can go get Cody Zeller or something.

I'd love to have my Pistons draft first. Andre Drummond's a good start, and Greg Monroe is as beastly and underrated as ever, but they still have plenty of needs before they can start contending again.

ebevan91

Wow the Wizards are terrible.

PsychicPsycho

What do you guys think of this issue with the Spurs sitting some of their players?

I can see both sides, but I think I'm more on the side of the coach. It's his job to do what's best for the team, not to make the fans happy. Although, perhaps it'd have been better if he rested half the guys in their last game and the other half today.

Vernikova

Champion
What do you guys think of this issue with the Spurs sitting some of their players?

I can see both sides, but I think I'm more on the side of the coach. It's his job to do what's best for the team, not to make the fans happy. Although, perhaps it'd have been better if he rested half the guys in their last game and the other half today.

They'll understand when the playoffs come around.

ebevan91

Well, I was actually surprised at how well the Spurs played last night. I don't think the Spurs should be fined, though. I bet if he sat them during the Magic or Wizards games, nobody would give a rats ***.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
lol since when did Stern started to dictates the coaches? Just 2 more years of this ****er and yet people give him props. Yeah he made basketball popular but he can't run the league for ****. The Spurs pull this stunt last year against the Dallas Mavs. I guess the commissioner doesn't give a crap about them either.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Whoever comes up with the Hack-a-Dwight should give themselves a pat on the back. :)

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
I wonder if the Lakers will even make the playoffs now, such a horrible 4th quater vs. the Rockets

ebevan91

My boy Randolph went 38-22 tonight. I really wanted him to get to 40 points.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I wonder if the Lakers will even make the playoffs now, such a horrible 4th quater vs. the Rockets

From previous games, the Lakers are playing nothing but scrub ball and the Lakers never played good defense from the start.