• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NBA Thread

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Love the lineup for the christmas game. Definetly looking foward for the Thunders vs the Heats game. The Lakers vs the Knicks game, I kinda know whos going to win. But you'll never know its the NBA: Where "Amazing Happens" afterall if its even there motto that is lol.

Xragon

Dragon Master
So apperently the knicks were shoppingamar'e over the offseason, but his lustrious contract and overhyped play had turned the noses of many teams. I'm somewhat suprised, but at the same time i'm not.

I'm a Kings fan..... bad days for a team with so much raw talent and a coach who doesnt know how to manage the talent. We also have the worst owners in the NBA, if not of all sports.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Well Amar'e and Carmelo don't fit, so it makes sense to try and shift Stoudemire. But they are starting to feel the effects of giving him that huge contract a few seasons ago. Will be especially hard to move him given his knee troubles

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
The Rockets won again because of a guy with a magical beard. I actually don't mind the season the rockets are having, their win-loss ratio seems to be about even the vast majority of the time, it could be worse.

Vernikova

Champion
Season starts tomorrow guys. Nets to the Finals this year. :snowlax:

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Hope Lakers lose today. They don't deserve the win at all.

Vernikova

Champion
Nets still not being good. At least the Knicks lost. ;417;

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Rockets won again and this time against the Bulls. James Harden is a machine! Enough of my bragging, this was a good game and it got a tad suspenseful at one point. I just hope they can keep playing like this.

Edit: We also beat the Timberwolves!

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
The Pistons beat the Heat tonight.

That will be their highlight of their season. Hope they enjoy it.

Larry

Unbelievable finish to the Knicks game last night. They were so damn close to an amazing comeback.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Knicks are further proving how much of a bum Amare is.

What really surprises me is how surprised people are at how bad the Nets are. I'm a huge Spurs fan and I would love to see Avery succeed, but he isn't building the best reputation for himself.
I agree the Clippers owners suck, but they seem to have allowed the coaches to get the necessary pieces to finally succeed.
I mean this is the team that once had Michael Olowokandi, Lamar Odom, Darius Miles and Quentin Richardson playing together!
But the Nets new owner just doesn't seem to get it. This is no longer a league where you can throw money at your team and watch them succeed.

Prelude

Prelude
I don't understand how people are eating up the Lakers' excuse of being old (they're really not) when the Celtics were able to take care of shit back in 2008. And they arguably have higher caliber players. And the Spurs have been doing it for years.

Excuses are for the weak.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
What really surprises me is how surprised people are at how bad the Nets are. I'm a huge Spurs fan and I would love to see Avery succeed, but he isn't building the best reputation for himself.

The bad month was bad.

I don't understand how people are eating up the Lakers' excuse of being old (they're really not) when the Celtics were able to take care of shit back in 2008. And they arguably have higher caliber players. And the Spurs have been doing it for years.

Excuses are for the weak.

I don't really care what excuses they're making. As long as they do poorly they can make whatever excuse the want. :snowlax:

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Difference between Celtics old and Lakers old: Celtics actually had depth behind their old stars.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
My Spurs drop one to the Hornets...not our best night.

I remember a few years back when the suns were trying to rid themselves of Amare, rumors were that the Spurs were going to ship Tony Parker or Manu Ginobli and someone else to the Suns for him. I was so angry when I heard those rumors. So glad that it didn't happen. Would have been such a horrible move for us.