• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NBs Trainer Thread

I have some trainers lurking in my photobucket so Why not show them?
Lapras-cosplay.png

A request
Mytrainer.png

I felt like it
Trainerfusion.png

I made this to put it in my Userbar. I made so it looks like me in 7 years.
Kingdra-cosplay.png

A request
Mannys-req.png

A request but the head thing is supposed to be like that. Head thing, and eye scratched. Messed up on tail so used Offcial. Theres a missing part though.
TrainerEX.png

(Left to right) Fisherman Revamp, Guard Revamp,Ninetales Cosplay, and Smeargle cosplay
Nintales was a request but the others were fillers so I could have a Example of what trainer things I do on another forum.

Thats pretty much it im making more please rate.

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
The Flygon trainer looked all messed up. First of all, the wings are very copy-and-pastey, and look awkward. Also, the tail looks too big. The outline looks a bit shaky and the shading on the boyd looks all whack. The Ninetales trainer's tails look like its connecting to the front of the body. Smeargle's tail on the one trainer looks weird around the darker shading area. The Lapras trainer is freaky looking, and the shell doesn't look right. The Kingdra's head looks funny looking, but I don't know why.

Everything else looks alright. Just tweak a few things and they'll be great! :)

EDIT: Woohoo! Rank-up!