• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NCAA Basketball Thread

woot21

super noob
I searched, didn't find one, so I'm making one.

As we all know every year around this time the real part of the NCAA basketball season begins. Conference play just recently began, and already the top 10 has been shaken up due to the number 8 team playing both the number 2 and 3 times. Georgetown beat UConn in their Big East opener, only to get destroyed by Pitt today. St. John's beat number 7 Norte Dame and Kanas beat number 14 Tennessee, rounding up the top 25 upsets (all 2 of them).

We all know that UNC is number 1 right now, by virtue of being their since the start of the season, but I think that should change this up coming week. With Pitt destroying the number 8 team, and the team that beat the number 2 team earlier in the week.

So let's have some discussion about college basketball. And women's NCAA basketball is welcome too.

woot21 out dawgs

kochoupink

butts lol
Haha, I was just about to make this thread, so I'm glad I found it first :)

Anyone see Duke take down FSU today? Thank God for Henderson, 'cause everyone else was barely holding it together.

An awesome thing that has happened since this thread was made (the day of, actually):

BC beat UNC!!

Was everyone surprised?

woot21

super noob
Haha, I was just about to make this thread, so I'm glad I found it first :)

Anyone see Duke take down FSU today? Thank God for Henderson, 'cause everyone else was barely holding it together.

An awesome thing that has happened since this thread was made (the day of, actually):

BC beat UNC!!

Was everyone surprised?
Yes I was surprised, and elated too. Though UNC somehow got a first place vote in the coaches' poll. >_> And only dropped two spots. So f'ing annoying how the ACC gets such preferential treatment from everyone. The refs, the coaches, the AP, and the selection committee. The Big East, they earn it. Almost any team in the Big East is capable of beating anyone in the country. The ACC has two good teams, and that is it. I'm stopping myself before I rant.

woot21 out dawgs