• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NCAA Basketball Thread

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Florida just handed their rivals FSU a record. FSU scored 47 points in their 72-47 loss. The fewest points they have ever scored at home

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Speaking of rivalries I can't wait for the Cincinnati-Xavier game. It will be interesting to see how their first meeting since last year's brawl turns out.

ebevan91

Going to my first college basketball game since the 2005 or 2006 season this Saturday.

I got free tickets so I said sure why not? It'll be in an NBA arena too.

ebevan91

ooh nice, what game is it?

University of Memphis vs. Austin Peay

I'm not that thrilled about going but like I said, free tickets. It's where the Memphis Grizzlies play. They and the U of Memphis share an arena.

PsychicPsycho

Did you guys see this free throw by an App. State player in a recent game? Heck, I probably could've put a better shot up. Although I kind of wonder if he was trying to do some kind of high arking shot that went horribly.

PsychicPsycho

Well, looks like the Big East is finally imploding. I really hate to see this happen, just because of the crazy re-allignment going on. I'm wondering what'll happen to those Catholic schools that are splitting off- I wouldn't think they can just make another conference with so few members.
ha, that's pretty tricky. Yeah, that is better.

ebevan91

We're playing Louisville today. They've beat us 3 times in a row.

ebevan91

My team is #7, Go Gators.

I like Florida. They seem to always have good recruiting classes and make deep tournament runs. They're actually my pick to win it all this year.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
Going to bump this since its March Madness time.

13mens_bracket.gif

Anyone fill out their brackets yet? Me and a friend are gonna fill one out. Also, any teams you'll be rooting for? I'll be rooting for my future school, 4th seeded Kansas State. Go Wildcats :D

ebevan91

Such a great day :)

The best part is that my mom can't come home from work and watch her soap opera on the big screen that would normally be airing right now :D

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I live in Michigan. I am a huge Michigan fan (born and raised) so i'll be watching the Wolverines in opening round action tonight on tv. I can't wait for the game GO BLUE!

ebevan91

I live in Michigan. I am a huge Michigan fan (born and raised) so i'll be watching the Wolverines in opening round action tonight on tv. I can't wait for the game GO BLUE!

I'm watching that other Michigan team that you guys hate. My team (Memphis) plays MSU in the next round (assuming both teams win).

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm watching that other Michigan team that you guys hate. My team (Memphis) plays MSU in the next round (assuming both teams win).

Yeah, I can't stand Michigan State.....If they play Memphis next round im pulling for Memphis all the way!

BJPalmer85

My main team is out (they were out a long time ago), so I will be be pulling for Louisville. I'd like to see the title come to this state 2 years in a row.

B

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Michigan is only up by 4 at half....Against the South Dakota State Jackrabbits. I swear, if Michigan loses my nights gonna be ruined.