• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Near-Death Experiences

Dynamite

Muahhh !
When I was about 7 I was learning how to ride a bike at a family friends' house.
They were teaching me how to ride uphill, which was pretty okay. Then we moved to downhill riding.

Let's just say I didn't have good steering skills, and didn't know how to use the brake, and steered off onto the street when a car was coming down, nearly hitting me. Like, it was just a couple of feet away from me.

Yeah, the driver started yelling at me really angrily and the wife was telling him to shut up and started asking me if I was okay. I've never been so scared in my life.

Oh, and before on that same street while I was still learning how to bike ride, I nearly crashed into a parked car. But I'm pretty sure I did something to it. Then the home owner came out.

He looked like he wanted to kill me.

QUAGSIRE FAN12???

I'm a stupid doll
You mean lightning. lol

yeah. that.
and today, there was a school trip in town. they gave us a notebook we had to fill out with like the name of a place, things like that.
but we could go around the city ALONE and we had 20 minutes left to leave to the place where the teachers where.
there was a cliff somewhere (the city has roman ruins) and we were throwing rocks to the street and then for 5 min some old dude was staring at us and a women was saying not to thrown rocks because its dangerous, yada yada yada.
we ran away really fast before she could finish, and then we found a shoping cart and my friend sat inside and i pushed him (we were 6 doing the school job)
that was 2 hours ago, and my heart is still pounding and have a headache

Last edited:

coston89

Lurker of Legend
Suicide attempt in my case. I was 14, suffering due to constant bullying from family and classmates and my martyr complex (i still suffer from that one but it's much more manageable now). I took my dad's revolver and just loaded it. I don't know how long I really was sitting there but it felt like hours until I put the gun to my head and pulled the trigger. It didn't fire. I don't know why it didn't, but I'm glad it never fired. I hope I never get that close to Death again.

Toge Tamer

<- First Radar Shiny
(this was real, no lies, no exaggeration, nothing made up)i was in a school camping trip for 3 days.
there was a abandoned house or storage place hidden by lots of trees (at 10-15 meters, you coudnt see the house) in the free time we had, we explored that place. lots of bad things happened (i remember some of them):
1) on the way to the house, we saw some tiny little bugs but they fell on us and started to hurt and sting. so i poured some water on my arm and it went away for some time but it came back.
2) the next day, the pain went away, and we were much more careful. we went inside and a bookshelf almost falls ontop of us, nearly killing us.
on the same day, the teachers were explaining something and i heard a scream from the house, then i watched the trees where the house was, i could see somethng glowing and fading (i think that was my imagination) then one of my friends saw a knife with blood on it.(inside the house)
and thats all i remember

in summer time 09, i was getting out of a swimming pool, then a minute later, thunder hits the pool. if i was swimming for 1 more minute, i would had died!!

Oh, please. And I was trapped in an avalance for a whole week with no food. I WOULD HAVE DIED!!

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe you?

QUAGSIRE FAN12???

I'm a stupid doll
Oh, please. And I was trapped in an avalance for a whole week with no food. I WOULD HAVE DIED!!

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe you?

i do. my family do. my friends do. they were all witnesses. and im sure some people from here do too.
what's wrong with you?
this is a near death experience thread, so i just posted what happened. if you dont believe, then FINE, you dont, but there are other people who do, so tough luck!

Last edited:

Toge Tamer

<- First Radar Shiny
i do. my family do. my friends do. they were all witnesses. and im sure some people from here do too.
what's wrong with you?
this is a near death experience thread, so i just posted what happened. if you dont believe, then FINE, you dont, but there are other people who do, so tough luck!

No need to get so sensitive if it actually happened. Judging by your reaction, you're either lying or this has been said to you many times.

Regardless, I'll post mine.

I was anaemic upon birth. Not really sure if it was life threatening.

Cracked my head on a window, and walked away not realising this to see blood dripping down my skull.

what's wrong with you?

I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking. :3

i do. my family do. my friends do. they were all witnesses.

Yes, all the people not on the forum can prove it.

Last edited:

QUAGSIRE FAN12???

I'm a stupid doll
Yes, all the people not on the forum can prove it.
they would've been here if there wasnt people like YOU around here!
and i have proof, my friend blectrow is on here and he was there when it happened.
he's online tomorrow from 6 pm to 7. pm.
and fyi, you weren't there, so you cant make up these LIES.

Toge Tamer

<- First Radar Shiny
they would've been here if there wasnt people like YOU around here!

Excuse me? o_0

and i have proof, my friend blectrow is on here and he was there when it happened.
he's online tomorrow from 6 pm to 7. pm.

That's not proof. Unless you caught it on video, or there's an entire news article (and neither of those are 100% fact) you can't prove it. You may have evidence, but proof? Heavens no.

and fyi, you weren't there, so you cant make up these LIES.

I'm sure if I were there I'd believe you. *Rollseyes*

And you can only lie about what you know.

Shall I go through the flaws with your last 'close death'?

(this was real, no lies, no exaggeration, nothing made up)

And you mentioned this why? This already makes it hard to believe you.

i was in a school camping trip for 3 days.
there was a abandoned house or storage place hidden by lots of trees (at 10-15 meters, you coudnt see the house)

So one day, on a camping trip with your school, you discover an 'abandoned house' cloaked by trees? Somewhat unlikely, but can happen.

in the free time we had, we explored that place. lots of bad things happened (i remember some of them):
1) on the way to the house, we saw some tiny little bugs but they fell on us and started to hurt and sting. so i poured some water on my arm and it went away for some time but it came back.

This is probably the only believable part. They could be ants, or you irritated a nearby bugs nest.

2) the next day, the pain went away, and we were much more careful. we went inside and a bookshelf almost falls ontop of us, nearly killing us.

So, as it's an abandoned house, no one lives there, right? So how would the bookshelf fall on you, hmm? The pixies did it? I don't think so.

on the same day, the teachers were explaining something and i heard a scream from the house, then i watched the trees where the house was, i could see somethng glowing and fading (i think that was my imagination) then one of my friends saw a knife with blood on it.(inside the house)

Lol @ Alien fangasm plot.

and thats all i remember

How convenient.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Can we please stop this pointless flame war.

Quagsire, even with the slim chance that any of what you said was true, no one here's going to believe you so yeah. I don't understand why you're doing this but w/e.

I almost attempted suicide. That's pretty much all I can be bothered to say. There are others, but yeah. Idk if that even counts since I didn't get to try.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ Basically, having an argument with someone else that's most likely going to end up with you insulting each other's intelligence without really getting anywhere. Maybe it's not a total "Flame War" yet, but I can see it getting there.