• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nebby Panic! The Teleport Happened Suddenly!! (988)

k6666

Pikachu Fan
what enjoyable filler 9/10
I laugh how everyone shock to face that lilie make even prof kukui terrified
i really like the TR scene , if only they didnt think about bewear :-D

Red Tiger 12

Wandering Trainer
what enjoyable filler 9/10
I laugh how everyone shock to face that lilie make even prof kukui terrified
i really like the TR scene , if only they didnt think about bewear :-D

They're getting savvy with that pink bear's antics now... and it only took them over 40 episodes...

DatsRight

So....Nebby doesn't use Flamethrower? D:

Not a bad episode, but as mentioned, mostly filler besides a bit of character from Nebby. They still seem split down the middle whether Ash or Lillie is having the caretaker role.

The diary bit at the start Lillie was kind of cute. She even has an olden times feather pen.

Liked the Litten and Lycanroc rivalry and seeing Lycanroc pull some comical expressions for the first time, looks like Lycanroc is keeping some of it's happy puppy personality from it's Rockruff days after all instead of going into non-stop 'serious evolved mon' mode. Hooray. :D

Oranguru makes a return cameo, looks like he may be a recurrent character. The implication Mallow was thinking about needing a drink after another moment between Steenee and Rowlet was amusing.

Team Rocket's face off was...okay, expecting worse, but at least we got to see the TRio be sneaky (though maybe more from Ash being dumb).

The 'art school' assignment seemed a bit generic, I get the feeling they're running low on meaningful teaching for the school.

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Oranguru makes a return cameo, looks like he may be a recurrent character. The implication Mallow was thinking about needing a drink after another moment between Steenee and Rowlet was amusing.
Actually, Mallow said that she was thinking, "Yare yare" at that moment before Nebby teleported her to Oranguru's (Yareyutan's) bar. I don't think it had anything to do with the confrontation between Steenee and Rowlet; I think it had to do with her frustration over what pose to use for her Steenee model.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
Watched the episode. Yeah, nothing of importance happened, but I had fun with it and it was filled with lots of cutesy moments. Nebby is such a curious little mischief-maker, and I'm glad that part of him made it into the anime. Also, Lycanroc's facial expressions were great this episode. Especially that WTF face it made when Ash just teleported in. Only thing that I wasn't a fan of was how Lillie totally freaked when Nebby touched her. Considering Lillie's and Nebby's bond is critical to the games, it's kind of bit of a bummer to see that happen. And if they're just planning to have her work up the courage to touch Nebby, then it's going to fall flat because they already did that with Snowy.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I really enjoyed this weeks episode. It was definitely an enjoyable filler.

This episode, to me, was one of the funniest episodes from the SM series so far along with the RotomDex Detective episode. I found myself cracking up at many different points but the main part that had me laughing was when Litten and Lycanroc were at Professor Kukui’s place when Ash suddenly gets teleported in. The look on their faces was classic. That was too funny. Of course that last scene when Nebby teleported the group on top of the Pokemon School was really funny as well.

All in all, this was a very enjoyable episode. I give it 6.5/10

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
This was fun little adventure. I liked seeing Hoshigumo-chan's teleportation stunt cause Satoshi and the others so much grief, although it proved helpful against the Rocket-dan. Prior to this episode, I was hoping that we'd see Lilie care for Hoshigumo-chan a bit more, but this episode reinforced the fact that Satoshi will apparently take over that role entirely.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Watched the episode. Yeah, nothing of importance happened, but I had fun with it and it was filled with lots of cutesy moments. Nebby is such a curious little mischief-maker, and I'm glad that part of him made it into the anime. Also, Lycanroc's facial expressions were great this episode. Especially that WTF face it made when Ash just teleported in. Only thing that I wasn't a fan of was how Lillie totally freaked when Nebby touched her. Considering Lillie's and Nebby's bond is critical to the games, it's kind of bit of a bummer to see that happen. And if they're just planning to have her work up the courage to touch Nebby, then it's going to fall flat because they already did that with Snowy.

I think she freaked out because she got surprised more so then fear. If you've watched carefully, Lillie's had an active interest in Nebby since the start and was even really worried about him at the end of the episode where they found Nebby and Ash at the beach. I think she'll touch Nebby pretty soon, especially since we're gonna learn about her sealed off thoughts soon.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
It was a nice and fun episode. Seems like Nebby will bond more with Ash than with Lillie

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
This episode was very entertaining. While nothing significant happened, I still really enjoyed it.

I honestly loved the scenes with Lycanroc and Litten and that rivalry they got going on. It was definitely pretty funny and my god, their facial expressions when Nebby telelported Ash and Pikachu in was pretty darn funny if I do say so myself.

Poor Ash, he got teleported all over Alola. He ended up at the places where everyone else was telelported to before he ended up on the beach where Team Rocket was and it was really funny. That was pretty smart of James to have Jessie blind Ash by the sun so they could steal Nebby. Oh Ash, you really got outsmarted by Team Rocket.

The ending had me laughing when they all ended up on top of the building of the Pokemon School was so funny. Of all places Nebby could have teleported them and they end up on top of the Pokemon School. So funny.

I give this episode a 6/10. Like I said, nothing important really happened but I found it very entertaining to watch.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I liked the episode a lot too. It's fun and I think the music really amplifies the humour. I really enjoyed Rowlet walking in circles around its food bowl while Nebby was interrupting its breakfast and Rowlet getting dizzy. And Sophocles trying to be smart and just leaving his block of clay saying it's Charjabug was also funny. I also thought the opening with Lillie's diary was really endearing and a neat reference to her diary in the games. She really cares about Nebby, and she was the one who figured out Nebby chose the teleport destinations based on what the humans were thinking about. It wouldn't surprise me if she soon learns how to touch Nebby too. And Nebby teleporting Team Rocket to Bewear because they'd just been talking about Bewear was pretty clever and a good subversion of expectations. You expect Bewear to pop up and take them away again, but this time it was just at its lair and Nebby brought them to Bewear instead.

Also, Lillie and Lana are really good at the clay, their Snowy and Popplio looked really good. Togedemaru and Steenee also looked decent, but Kiawe and especially Ash aren't very good at this, Ash's Pikachu looked more like a Mimikyu and Kiawe just couldn't make a strong enough neck for Turtonator.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Basically a funny filler this, but pretty enjoyable. We got more accustomed with Nebby's personality, it's mischievous for sure! :D Basically a Teleporting Abra with a cry reminiscent of Larvitar! 7/10.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I can't take Lillie writing in her diary with that music...it reminds me too much of the end of the games,
likely the biggest gut punch in Pokemon [game] history

James' Koffing theory is hilarious.

Sophocles trying to be clever by claiming an unshaped brick as a Charjabug. Where did you even get those tools?

Ash, Mimiyku is Jessie's Pokemon!

A clever use of Jigglypuff's gag, but where exactly is it singing?

Nebby, you are very fast at Teleporting, but how do you know where all these places are?

Lana's mind really is always on the ocean.

Bad Nebby! No Teleporting people into volcanoes!

Ash, you've teleported multiple times with Pokemon. What made you think it was Kiawe's ability (besides Sabrina, I mean, so maybe you had a valid reason after all)?

Nebby wore itself out with all that quick Teleporting.

Lillie could be one of those statue people.

Ash's little statue still looks more like Mimikyu than Pikachu.

Lillie, what sort of face could scare everyone but Nebby???

Jigglypuff twice, huh? Wonder if it'll end up being important later. Perhaps calming a UB or two.

Poor Oranguru. Two of its previous customers show up only to ditch it immediately.

Litten and Lycanroc, why are you still fighting? Also, Lycanroc isn't being very stoic with its facial expressions, which is nice.

It's not Pokemon unless Ash almost falls into a volcano.

Team Rocket mysteriously appeared for Bewear this time!

Last edited:

Ryu Taylor

Unwavering beliefs. Richter Taylor is my name now.
If only it were this easy to sculpt in real life.

So "Proto-Koffing" is TR's name for Nebby. Typical TR logic. Speaking of them, it was good to see them do something actually smart (not to mention Jessie took a tactic from her Japanese namesake in doing so). I never thought they'd be the best part of a SM episode.

I could be wrong, but this is the first time Jigglypuff has sang since TPCi gained the dub.

Even though we're in a new season, it's good that the "Under the Alolan Sun" instrumental is still around. Nothing else music-wise to report.

The premiere was better than this episode. I hope the next one will be better.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Clay.... in a Pokemon school...... how ****ing stupid.
And what was searching the island going to do if Kiawe got sent to Akala? Ash could literally be across the world for all they know.
Team Rocket was hilarious here, what was not funny was how they got 'beat'. They deserved that win.

The dub makes me hate that whole Lillie replacing the narrator thing even more, because of how cringy her dub voice is.
8/10

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
It was ridiculous that Ash thought Kiawe could use Teleport on his own lmaooo

Also, what's this Jigglypuff's room? I remember in the season finale we saw Jigglypuff clutching onto the plane, but it's set up its own place in Alola already?? Where is it getting rent money?

This is the second time Ash is the one taking care of the legendary Pokémon that's chilling with the group, right? The only previous one I can remember is Meloetta. It's nice to see, since I expected it to be Lillie. Ash did also take care of Larvitar, but obviously that wasn't legendary.

It's funny that James said "man to twerp" when Jessie is a woman.

- Props to Jessie and Mimikyu in using the sunset to temporarily blind Ash and Pikachu. That was smart!
Oh wow, I didn't even realize that that's what happened.

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

Funny filler episode. Nebby just loves to teleport. Good to see characters such as Jigglypuff and Oranguru again, thanks to Sophocles, Mallow, and Ash thinking all about them. The class lesson being about play dough may seem odd to us, but it's normal. Think of it of being a ceramics lesson. Heh, Team Rcoket thinking they won, but didn't because when they had Nebby and thought about Bewear, that was when Team Rocket didn't expect to happen since they didn't know Nebby could teleport those to where they were thinking about. And James, Proto-Koffing? Really? Silly James.