• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nebby Panic! The Teleport Happened Suddenly!! (988)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Funny filler episode. Nebby just loves to teleport. Good to see characters such as Jigglypuff and Oranguru again, thanks to Sophocles, Mallow, and Ash thinking all about them. The class lesson being about play dough may seem odd to us, but it's normal. Think of it of being a ceramics lesson. Heh, Team Rcoket thinking they won, but didn't because when they had Nebby and thought about Bewear, that was when Team Rocket didn't expect to happen since they didn't know Nebby could teleport those to where they were thinking about. And James, Proto-Koffing? Really? Silly James.
As silly as its plot was, I disagree that this is a filler episode because to me, a filler episode is one that can be skipped and the rest of the episodes can be totally understood. Without this episode, viewers don't know about Nebby's Teleport, which plays a key role in the rest of the arc. In fact, I believe this episode is important to understand just how Nebby usually uses Teleport - to take people to what they're thinking of.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ash's Alola mons are freaking rude.

Why was there a freaking clay lesson. It doesn't do anything for learning about Pokemon stuff.

Ash: What's Teleport?

...No comment on that line.

So what place did Jigglypuff hijack for her own home?

Nebby, you were this close to killing Ash. I like you.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Vipsoccermaster said:
The class lesson being about play dough may seem odd to us, but it's normal. Think of it of being a ceramics lesson.

I didn't mind that scene since art is something taught in most schools, it's just odd how the school that Satoshi attends chose this episode to showcase a real life school subject.