1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

NebulaDreams' fanfiction art thread!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by NebulaDreams, Mar 26, 2018.

1. NebulaDreams

NebulaDreams A Dense Irritating Miniature Beast of Burden

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Two different pieces to accompany the ending of my recent fic Black Paint. The one on the left is Sal's team, the one on the right is Harvey and Puffles the Houndoom, after the events of the fic.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  2. NebulaDreams

And here's a fanart request I did for @DeliriousAbsol, of their character Macro the Mawile, the protagonist of System:Reboot!

[​IMG]

3. NebulaDreams

By the way, here's a random piece of trivia for Black Paint I didn't have time to mention in the actual story: You know Bayleef's Pokedex entry states it emits a soothing aroma? My headcanon is that it's supposed to be a depressant drug. Therefore, Mari's name is short for Marijuana.

[​IMG]

4. NebulaDreams

[​IMG]

I thought I'd update my reference sheet for Curio. The old one was really lacking in the anatomy and colour department; I just got lazy with that version. With this one, I tried as best as I could to make sure it looked as polished and on-model as possible.

DingoPox and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  5. DingoPox

DingoPox Member

You know there's nothing like having a story to drive your development as an artist! Doing the same characters again and again. Your line of action is fantastic!

NebulaDreams likes this.
  6. NebulaDreams

Thanks, @DingoPox! Looking back on the artwork I posted before, there's definitely stuff I'd like to change, but again, it's about developing my art as well.

Having said that, there's new artwork I made for TCATS! This is young Curio, as seen from chapters 9-27, inspired by Kingdom Hearts' title screen.

[​IMG]

7. NebulaDreams

And here's art that ties in with chapter 9 in particular, featuring young Curio having her mom read to her in the night.

[​IMG]