• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NebulaDreams' fanfiction art thread!

NebulaDreams

A Dense Irritating Miniature Beast of Burden
C0QkDQYl.png
O4R8Plyl.png

Two different pieces to accompany the ending of my recent fic Black Paint. The one on the left is Sal's team, the one on the right is Harvey and Puffles the Houndoom, after the events of the fic.

NebulaDreams

And here's a fanart request I did for @DeliriousAbsol, of their character Macro the Mawile, the protagonist of System:Reboot!

nZ7OcFGl.png

NebulaDreams

By the way, here's a random piece of trivia for Black Paint I didn't have time to mention in the actual story: You know Bayleef's Pokedex entry states it emits a soothing aroma? My headcanon is that it's supposed to be a depressant drug. Therefore, Mari's name is short for Marijuana.

1St2MSkl.png

NebulaDreams

KSLbkkI.jpg

I thought I'd update my reference sheet for Curio. The old one was really lacking in the anatomy and colour department; I just got lazy with that version. With this one, I tried as best as I could to make sure it looked as polished and on-model as possible.

DingoPox

You know there's nothing like having a story to drive your development as an artist! Doing the same characters again and again. Your line of action is fantastic!

NebulaDreams

Thanks, @DingoPox! Looking back on the artwork I posted before, there's definitely stuff I'd like to change, but again, it's about developing my art as well.

Having said that, there's new artwork I made for TCATS! This is young Curio, as seen from chapters 9-27, inspired by Kingdom Hearts' title screen.

JfDdcsrl.png

Valamis

Yes. Lucario is my most fauvorite pokemon used in Super Smash Bros Ultimate game on Switch and I like how you painted it.