• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide Shipping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
So Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide is back on Nickelodeon's regular programing block and I am ridiculously pleased. I really loved that show A LOT. The crazy characters, the dramatic musical stings, I could go on and on about it.

It's funny though, I really love the show, but I loathe the main pairing in it towards the end of the series: Ned x Moze. Don't get me wrong, I love both characters, just not together. Granted, there was a lot of funny stuff that came out of that little romance, but I guess I've never been one for "best-friend"-ships in the first place.

I find it a little weird to be thinking about shippings for a Nickelodeon show. But what the hey! They're teenagers, hormones and all. So I got to thinking about the couplings I actually do like, and here it goes! (It should be noted that I never saw the final movie episode)

Cookie x Lisa Zemo: Alright, this one is really geeky and cute, especially earlier in the show when Lisa was still suffering from an overdose of allergies. I still liked the pairing after she became "The new, hot Lisa Zemo" but after that there wasn't much interaction between the two since Lisa's social life got ramped up.
Cookie x Evelyn Kwong: Some people say that Evelyn's a stereotype because she's Asian, smart, and ambitious. I say, that particular stereotype does not usually include completely insane. Evelyn's a complete psycho, and I love it! She's clearly got feelings for Cookie, even though they're mostly feelings of rage.
Ned x Missy Meany: Okay, okay. So Missy's the mean popular girl. Her last name is "Meany" so who's surprised? Despite her snottiness she also had a huuuge crush on Ned. I knew it wasn't going to happen, but I really hoped those two would end up together. As is established with the Evelyn thing, I kinda like vicious girls *shrug*. And hey, they did go on that date once and Ned said she actually seemed nice outside of school.
Moze x Faymen Phorchin: This was really cute, especially before they were dating. Favorite moments include: The "running start" kiss and Faymen, Seth, and Loomer fighting for Moze's honor.
Moze x Billy Loomer: I really like Moze, and I really like Loomer. Loomer got so cute around Moze, especially early on. Plus Moze can beat him up!
Moze x Seth Powers: There could be no person more vacuous than Seth Powers! But he's so funny I can't help but like him. Favorite Moments: Again, the honor thing: "We're really tired from girl honor fighting." and Seth not even being able to muster up the braincells to understand what "going out means"

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

Cookie's Female Persona "Simone" x Loomer !!!

Not really. But it's funny just the same! See ya!

/END *my* babbling like an idiot. Now *you* babble like an idiot discuss pairings from the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.