• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need a bit of help

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShadowMarik

It wont' let me uncheck the view signatures in my options thing. I do it, and sigs are still there and the box is still checked.

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
You probally have to clear your cookies.

S

ShadowMarik

I've used this option on other boards. It makes reading posts easer so you don't have to scan past all the sigs.

See
Thread Display Options
Visible Post ElementsYou have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in code)

When you uncheck the Show Signatures NO sigs are spossed to show. But somethings wrong here. It won't uncheck. You save options then when you check again, its back to checked.

and Yes I cleaned cookies, temp files, and history. And logged out and relogged in. Still nothing

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
This might sond odd, but change your skin before you uncheck it.

Eszett

one love
Wolf Goddess said:
This might sond odd, but change your skin before you uncheck it.
Wait a minute...if that does work, would you be able to change your skin back and keep your new selections intact after you alter the desired options?

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Eszett said:
Wait a minute...if that does work, would you be able to change your skin back and keep your new selections intact after you alter the desired options?

Yes. This is also the way to solve the Invisible Mode problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.