• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need a deviantWatch?

Janna_San

Hey^^

I'm an enthusiastic Pokemon fan art lover and I'm looking to add pokemon artists on deviantart to my deviantWATCH! :) If you have an account there then leave me your deviant name or profile link (if you want to, of course) and I'll add you!

Last edited:
Oh, awesome! Nice to meet you! ^^
There's a link to my page in my signature! =D

LegendaryRotom

Yay. I have almost no watchers anyway

I draw mostly pokemon fanart. :)
But there's an excessive amount of Heatran and Rotom, just to warn ya'.

The link is in my sig, as well.
I'm NancelHack~

Starrmyt

still loves gen II
I make custom pokemon sprites...yeah. Not really much else. Sometimes I make humorous mous drawings. I dunno.

Starrmyt's the username :D

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
I'm known as Ingoro at deviantart but at the moment, I've got only two pokemon drawings on my profile which aren't the best but you could see for yourself :)

Janna_San

Oh, awesome! Nice to meet you! ^^
There's a link to my page in my signature! =D

Hey FireRedGyarados^^

Awesome, thanks for leaving the link! Also, you are an amazing artist! Your gallery is just amazing! =]

Janna_San

I draw mostly pokemon fanart. :)
But there's an excessive amount of Heatran and Rotom, just to warn ya'.

The link is in my sig, as well.
I'm NancelHack~

Hey LegendaryRotom^^

Thanks for leaving your link :) I like Heatran and Rotom so its ok ;)

Janna_San

I'm known as Ingoro at deviantart but at the moment, I've got only two pokemon drawings on my profile which aren't the best but you could see for yourself :)

Hey^^

Your Clefable and Cresselia are very good illustrations :)

Janna_San

I make custom pokemon sprites...yeah. Not really much else. Sometimes I make humorous mous drawings. I dunno.

Starrmyt's the username :D

Hey^^

Your custom sprites are awesome! And the 'Starter Quarrel -Fire-' is humorously brilliant :)

Staiain

StepMania player ^^,
Hi, if you want to add me aswell, the link to my dA is in my signature =)

Oh, and BTW, you should be careful with quadposts, you'll probably get a strike from one of the moderators for that. It's possible to quote multiple people by using the tab next to the quote if I'm not mistaken =)

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
I draw a bit of a mixture of Pokemon and other things, but still a good amount of Pokemon.

Link is in my signature.

Jaypaw

meow meow meow meow

Nidoprince

NidoprinceII like Nidoprince the second. You're looking at the first. But yea, I only have Pokemon stuff on, and I'll be sure to add more today. Link provided on NidoprinceII.