1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Need a final for my Fire Red Omega

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Blastoise24, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Blastoise24

Blastoise24 New Member

This will be my team and I need 1 more. Any suggestions?

Smoochum
    Nidoran M
    Charmander
    Edit- Dratini
    Umbreon

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  2. Furret-Luver

Furret-Luver yummy berries

an electric, grass, or fighting type might help. but besides that you have a pretty strong team.

3. Klizcool

Klizcool GARBAGE DAY?!?!

A Magneton I guess. It's electric and steel types are easily defende by the rest of your team. Just make sure that they know some supporting moves to cover each others weaknesses.

4. +Ike

+Ike ♥ Call me Lexi ♥

I think you should use either a psychic, grass, or water type since they'd be good for coverage, and also seeing how you don't have those yet.

5. ThisIsPatrick

ThisIsPatrick Well-Known Member

A Magneton like Kliz said or a Raticate..... because they're awesome :D

6. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

Water as you don't have one..

Water Pokemons are very useful. They not only can take you across the ocean, as well as are in advantage to the most offensive Pokemons, which are fire and ground types. Teach an ice move to your water Pokemon and it'll be also cover your weaknesses to dragon, flying and grass foes.

7. Jacobthepokemonfreak

Jacobthepokemonfreak Fly it all away!

Seriously, whatever floats your boat, every pokemon has an expanded movepool in Omega from Charizard with Dragon Claw to Alakazam with leaf blade and luster purge.
    Hunt around or download the YAPE (Yet another pokemon editor) to see what they've got.