• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need a spare DS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charazemma

Where can I find a DS under £25? Is it possible?

Basically, for any transfers and trades between pokemon games i've been using my housemates DS, however shes graduating soon so I wont have one to borrow :(

As you might know, im a poor student and cant afford much.

Apart from ebay (where I keep being outbid!), wheres the cheapest place I can find one?

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Craigslist, maybe? Or a thrift store? The original DS is most likely the only model that's going to sell at that price. I've been around thrift stores in my area, and I've seen a few DS Phat models going for around the price that you're looking for, maybe a few bucks/euros more expensive.

Charazemma

thankyou :)

Status
Not open for further replies.