• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need a water type

Mr. Typhlosion

Falcon... PAUNCH!!!!
Yeah, my team is lacking a water type (And a Dragon). I was thinking, maybe Dragonite with Aqua Tail? Well, here's my team as of now. Btw, I'm no expert of competive battling...

Typhlosion
Ambipom (With the three punches from emerald)
Gliscor
Espeon
Scizor

(Too lazy to put up stats right now, but I will later, like tomarrow)

The Politoed in my card isn't really part of it. So, please, any suggestions? You can rate my (rather poor) team if you'd like, even suggest if I should remove some pokemon. But, Typhlosion stays.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
How about Vaporeon, or if you are keen on Dragons, Kindra. Suicune is good. Dragonite with Aqua Tail kinda fails. I run a team myself with lots of water weaknesses and a Vaporeon which has the ability Water Absorb so it can absorb water attacks to it as health. I faced someone who Dragon Danced twice and then Aqua Tailed with a Dragonite, and it missed and I took it out. Its too inaccurate to rely on when you have better waters out there and better moves for Dragonite to learn.

I don't want to encourage is usage, but Gyarados is good for any team...

GarthMarenghi_Dreamweaver

on that kryptonite
Just glancing through the team, I'd say Milotic or CMSuicune would be your best options, both of them could be used a Resttalkers which you team seems to lack but I can't tell because you haven't got natures/ev's/items or even movesets.

MonferNOES!

Golduck, Pelipper, Mantine or Vaporeon perhaps? x_x