• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need an Impish Synchronize Pokemon

Bayleef

Onion?
That includes Abra and its evolutions, Espeon/Umbreon, Natu/Xatu, and Ralts and its evolutions.

I can give:
Cresselia
Swampert
Infernape
Mewtwo
Entei
Crandios
Happiny
Anorith
Omantye
And more

PaperMoon07

PKMN Breeder Paper
I'm making you one right now, okay?

Storm the Red

Loves to eat animals
I have a male Alakazam with an Impish nature, but I like him too much and don't wanna trade him. However, I'm currently catching Kadabras over and over because I want a Twisted Spoon. If I get one with an Impish nature, you can have it.

In exchange? I'll want a female Heracross.

PaperMoon07

PKMN Breeder Paper
Oh, I can make you one of those really quick actually. I just got a female Heracross a little bit ago.

Edit:
Impish Abra with Sychronize, male. : ) Ready to go. Just send me a message for a trade when you can.

Name: Paper
FC: 3995 3092 5845

Last edited: