• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need clarification on a subject only you guys would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
I am so, very terribly sorry if I posted in the wrong forum; But considering the questions at hand, this forum, and this rather generic thread subject at hand seemed appropriate.

Now, you see, I have a rather... "Eccentric" friend, who owns a nintendo Wii.
Now, he likes to come over to my house to play Battle Revolution (Mostly just so he can show off his pokemon for an hour and droll off on statistics, unfortunatley) Now, one day I told him of my Toys'R'Us promotional Mew (You may remember when that came out; I made a thread about it.) I told him I deleted it's file. He, in reply, said that he "Never had colored Pokemon."
Basically, that day he was making a statement that all Pokemon with 100 across the board base stats are reffered to as "Colored Pokemon." As you, the patrons of this site, who actually EV train and go all hardcore and stuff (Unlike me) You would know, and that is why I ask you, is this dribble actually true?
(Oh, and do note I really only doubt his ridiculous statements because he got into an actual argument with me just because I said Crobat's name is based on the word "Cross.")

Input? Input?

EDIT: Gah! Needs proper punctuation...

Last edited:

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
I have never heard the term "colored Pokemon" before either. If anything, you'd think this would refer to a shiny Pokemon rather than a 100-across legendary, but everyone has their own terms. This one, however, doesn't appear to be a well-known fan term.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Yeah I have never heard that term before anywhere. If it were to be used I agree with Skais that it would be most likely used to describe shiny pokemon instead of ones with 100 base stats

HookShot

Shiny get!
Well I've never heard it before either. I'm going to agree with everyone else and say it sounds more like it should refer to shiny pokemon, rather than base-100 legends.

Don't know, but I guess your friend is just, as you said, eccentric. To each their own.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Well, it doesn't appear that anyone here has heard that term before (including me). Maybe he misunderstood the use of the term when he heard it?

Anyway, we're all pretty much saying the same thing, so this topic doesn't need to stay open for any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.