• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need for Speed Thread

ThisIsPatrick

Need For Speed

Welcome to the Need For Speed thread!
For those who don't know Need For Speed is a series of car racing games where you can buy and customise cars, you can also add decals and vinyls to your car to make it more unique and personal. Need For Speeds released games are:

Need For Speed (1994)
Need For Speed II (1997)
Need For Speed III:Hot Pursuit (1998)
Need For Speed High Stakes (1999)
Need For Speed Porsche Unleased (2000)
Motor City Online (2001)
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit II (2002)
Need For Speed Underground (2003)
Need For Speed Underground II (2004)
Need For Speed Underground Rivals (2005)
Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005)
Need For Speed Carbon (2006)
Need For Speed Pro Street (2007)
Need For Speed Undercover (2008)
Need For Speed Shift (2009)
Need For Speed Nitro (2009)
Need For Speed World (2010)
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (2010)
Need For Speed Shift II Unleashed (2011)
Need For Speed The Run (2011)

Need For Speed brings some of the worlds greatest cars like the Zonda F, Dodge Viper, Lamborghini Gallrado together so you have a wide range to choose from for a race.

What cars do you guys have?
Also if any of you have any Lap Times you'd like to post please post them with the car you used and the track you did it on, thanks ;)
Have Fun!

Last edited:

Rezzo

Occasionally
Okay, so I'm here because I like NFS, but the OP left literally **** all to discuss.

Right I've played Underground, U2, Most Wanted, Carbon, Shift and Hot Pursuit, and I think it's safe to say that EA are flat out of ideas with this one. The trend of these games seems to be going to the point where we'll be playing a Hot Wheels game with real cars and AK47s coming out of the side panels. Correct me is The Run did this already because that game interested me about as much as a bucket of water.

ThisIsPatrick

Okay, so I'm here because I like NFS, but the OP left literally **** all to discuss.

Right I've played Underground, U2, Most Wanted, Carbon, Shift and Hot Pursuit, and I think it's safe to say that EA are flat out of ideas with this one. The trend of these games seems to be going to the point where we'll be playing a Hot Wheels game with real cars and AK47s coming out of the side panels. Correct me is The Run did this already because that game interested me about as much as a bucket of water.

Sorry dude, I'll edit the OP later on.
Anyways what cars do you have on Hot Pursuit?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Hot Pursuit 2 was the best one. Most Wanted was okay, anything after those are utter thrash.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Hot Pursuit 2 was the best one.
Still have that game...never played it as my brother has priority over it and the genera doesn't interest me.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I have Hot Pursuit 2.Overall a pretty good game,but I don't like NFS too much.