• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Grepa Berries

Bayleef

Onion?
I need to re-EV my new Cresselia, and I need nine grepa berries to do it. Berry-wise I can offer a salac berry and two starf berries. I have many items up for trade, as well as some rare and uncommon Pokemon.

BioTrainer

I can get you some. What items do you have?

BT ;383;

Bayleef

Onion?
Many Arceus plates (but not all), light clay, evolution stones, heart scales, everstones, soul dew, leftovers, and power anklet.

I have more, but not items that I'm willing to part with.

Bayleef

Onion?
I'll trade you the Power Anklet. And since I have two soul dews and two starf berries I could trade you one of each item.

EDIT: I need to go take a shower. I'll check this thread again in about 15 minutes.

Last edited:

Ralliart

RegenKonig
I can give you the other 3 for a soul dew and if possible a starf berry too. Sorry I hadn't seen that Item there.

Bayleef

Onion?
Deal to both BioTrainer and Ralliart. Sorry Crispy-Toast but I don't have any of those.

BioTrainer

Thanks for the items. And Slugma, too. I really needed something to speed up my Eggs hatching proccess. ;)
If you ever need more berries tell me. I have more than 100 of each EV reducing berries. ;)

BT ;383;