• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Building Teams

To keep it short, I have deciphered what Pokémon I want to use, however, because it took me so long yesterday to get them all organized into little sub groups, I need help putting them in teams where they would be most beneficial. Pokémon are as follows:

Offense:
Luvdisc
Unown
Beedrill
Plusle
Sudowoodo
Mightyena
Sunflora
Dedenne
Flareon
Espeon
Leafeon
Glaceon

"Defense":
Wormadam-Trash/Sandy Cloak
Vaporeon
Umbreon

Support:
Eevee
Ledian
Beautifly
Delcatty
Sylveon

Utility:
Delibird
Magcargo
Banette
Hitmontop
Altaria
Jolteon

Main goal is to make 5 teams with the 27 Pokémon here with 5 groups of 5 and two teams with a full 6. Odd again, I know. I just need a little help as to how I can arrange them.