• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help completing living dex - Desperate for Pinsir!

Alpha2000

Hi,

I need a little help with completing my living dex please:

Trade backs needed:
Alolan Graveler

I also need the following permanently:
Pinsir
2x Alolan vulpix
1x normal vulpix
1x bellsprout or weepingbell
1x koffing
2x alolan meowth

I have lets go pikachu and can offer its exclusives in exchange.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Eduken

I can help you with the evolve trades, I also need them and have all of the second ones.

The rest I have a bellsprout.

I connect tonight around 9 pm in Mexico.

I am not locking anything in particular so we can made the evolving trades

thunderzap7

Hey, I can trade all of those in exchange for Pikachu exclusives (Sandshrew, Oddish, Mankey, Growlithe, Scyther).

Last edited:

Alpha2000

Hi, sounds good. When can you trade? I also have an alolan traveler to trade if you would be able to do that as well please?

Elder Trainer

I am working on a living dex and need just three Eevee version exclusives to complete it. I need Koffing and the Alolan forms of Vulpix and Meowth. I can offer any of the Pikachu version exclusives or, if you chose the Helix Fossil in Mt. Moon, I have a spare Kabuto I can offer.