• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help deciding what to evolve my Eevee into

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopsicleJolt

My Eevee is a Bold nature. I know it's not an optimized or otherwise obvious nature for any of the evolutions, but I don't really have a choice because I'm in a nuzlocke and I wasn't lucky enough to catch an Eevee on Routes 4 or 6.

What Eeveelutions are best-suited for bold and why?

(Not Glaceon as I'm not even close to accessing the ice rock.)

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Probably Vaporeon, Vaporeon tends to do well with defensive natures, especially Bold or Calm since it tends not to use physical attacks much if at all.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Bold is a nature that lowers Attack and therefore would be better suited for a special attacker, so I'd mostly suggest Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon and Sylveon as their better attacking stat is their Sp. Attack. You should mostly choose which one would suit your team, so that you have a balanced lineup.

Vaporeon would be best for natures that raise defensive stats theoretically, but if you already have a Water-type on your team, then I would say Sylveon would be the next best option, since Fairy is a really good type to use, and while its physical Defense is lower than Sp. Defense, that boosted Defense will help it take physical hits better. If you get access to the rainbow Poke Beans, you can easily raise Eevee's affection to evolve into Sylveon, but also make sure it knows Charm or Baby-Doll Eyes before you evolve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.