• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Haunter

Hello and Happy Turkey Day all. If someone can spare a few minutes to help me evolve my Haunter into Gengar, it would be munched appreciated. I can help you with trade evolutions of your own as well!

Bionickai001

Hive Trainer
I am also looking for help doing the trade evolutions if still available.

Jade14

Pokemon Breeder
Hey, I also need help :)

Jade14

Pokemon Breeder
Hey Guys!
I could definitely help! I would love an Alolan Grimer :)

Hey, I can probably get an Alolan Grimer for you if you can help me get a Gengar. Mind if I DM you?

I need a Gengar aswell, anyone wants to trade Haunters just inbox me on here.
Hello. I’m newer and on my phone and can’t find how to privately message so my apologies. I can post my friend code here.
SW-5716-5646-0301

Anyone who comes across this is free to add me for help trading. Wished messaging on the switch was seemless but we all know Nintendo still can’t online in 2018..

Smashums

I can trade haunter whenever, just send a message saying when you're ready, and we'll use the link code pidgey, rattata, charmander