• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

UB3RN00B

UB3RN00B
I can help, would like a Destiny Knot if thats okay. Can evolve any others you would want to as well for free if you get me the DK.

Hasty

Moonside
I need help to evolve a Pokemon through trading. I can do the same for you, or offer you something small like a Leftovers, Bottle Cap, PP Max, breedject, or any Berries you're missing (except Lansat and Starf).
Please send me a PM or VM, thanks! :)

Done. Thanks DarkGallad3. :)

Last edited:

DarkGallad3

I need help to evolve a Pokemon through trading. I can do the same for you, or offer you something small like a Leftovers, Bottle Cap, PP Max, breedject, or any Berries you're missing (except Lansat and Starf).
Please send me a PM or VM, thanks! :)

Hey, I can help you out if you're not busy. I need to evolve my porygon into porygon2 so I hope you can help me out too!

FC: 4167-5091-8873

EDIT: Transaction complete! Thank you Hasty :)

Last edited:

Pidj

I need help evolving my porygon through to porygon-z

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
send me a message if you need help evolving your pokemon

bored zzz

Boot

Hello, I need help evolving my Poliwhirl, Slowpoke, Magmar, Electabuzz, and Porygon. Reply or PM if interested. Thanks!

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Edit: Dang, that was fast. Got help, thanks!

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Greetings! I need help trade evolving Scyther, Electabuzz, Magmar, and Porygon (and subsequently Porygon 2).

If you are interested, PM me so we can work out the details.
Done!

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I have to evolve another Porygon. Any who needs help, feel free to send me a PM!

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
I can help evolve, send me a message

also have some evolved pokemon for trade if anyone needs them (tell me which ones you need and I will see if I have them)

PokeLys

Since Red version'98
Hi people!
I will help anyone trade-evolve their Pokémon, as I have a few of them myself to evolve.
Send me a PM, thanks!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i got around 20 pkmn (and 10 or so more that need an item first before evovling) to trade evolve, they're mostly foreign pkmn i want the data for. im not asking 1 single person to help me trade evolve all of them but it would be a big help if several players can help me evolve a few of them. i have to clear out some pkmn from my boxes. if interested please send me a PM or VM and i'll see if i have the time to help you out too.

i got 2 female HA snivy in friend balls with glare, grassy terrain, mirror coat, mean look. i also have 2 spare HP ice HA snivy that will need a few bottle caps to fix moderate IV values. i'll offer one of these snivy for anyone who can help me evolve 8 pkmn.

Last edited: