• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

Hello.

I have a whole bunch of Pokemon that I need to trade-evolve to complete my Pokedex:
- Slowpoke into Slowking
- Feebas into Milotic
- Electabuzz into Electavire
- Magmar into Magmortar
- Porygon into Porygon2, then Porygon-Z
- Scyther into Scizor
- Poliwhirl into Politoed

I've been helped with this. Thanks.

Last edited:

Mr Cyan

Skitty fanatic
Heya, i need some pokemon evolved for my dex

slowpoke into slowking
machoke into machamp
haunter into gengar (dont wanna SOS)

AceTrainerBen

Heya, i need some pokemon evolved for my dex

slowpoke into slowking
machoke into machamp
haunter into gengar (dont wanna SOS)

I need help evolving my Scyther into Scizor, I have 3 of them. Do you want trade your 3 pokes for mine, and then we can trade back?

EDIT:

TRADE NOW COMPLETE, I NO LONGER WILL TRADE. SORRY.

Last edited:

Hasty

Moonside
Edit: done

Hey, I need help trade-evolving 4 Pokemon. Preferably from someone who needs some help in the same too. :)

Leave me a PM or VM. Thanks.

Last edited:

AceTrainerBen

I'll trade with you, i need my 3 scyther evolved and then traded back. Can I have your fc?

I've also sent a pm.
EDIT:

TRADE NOW COMPLETE, I NO LONGER WILL TRADE. SORRY.

Last edited:
Hi, can anyone help me evolve my Feebas? I'm on UM, if that makes much of a difference. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I took care of it!

Last edited:

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Hi. Can someone help me to evolve my Haunter?
PM me plz

Satoshi & Touko

Glimwood Tangle is Literal Dreamland
Hello. I've helped quite a few people over the last several months evolve their Pokemon. Now I've got some of my own I need help with. They are:

Kadabra
Haunter
Boldore
Machoke
2 Clamperl (one for Huntail the other for Gorebyss)

PM me if you'd want to help. Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: All set now! But I'm still happy to assist anyone else who needs Pokemon evolved. :)

Last edited:

AlwaysOnTheMove

Hey! I need to evolve 2 of my mons. I ll be grateful for you to help and I can also give you a pokemon that you want if I have it. Thanks in advance

M.P.

Retired
Hi, I need help evolving my Haunter and Graveler.

PM me if you can help. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Trade completed!

Last edited:

DKN117

Legend Tamer
I need a back-&-forth trade to evolve my Machoke, and I'd also like a Magmar/Magmortar; last time, I put a Magmar with a Magmarizer on the GTS, asking for the same, and the stupid bastard (or trolling jerk) who traded with me gave me one without a Magmarizer, so if somebody could give me a Magmarizer Magmar for the one I have (I had to build up BP and buy a second one from the Battle Tree...), that'd be great.

3DS Friend Code (3DS title: DKN117): 4597-0632-8038
Game: Ultra Sun; Character: boy named "Elio", dressed in all pink (for the hell of it).

My next 'play session' is 4:45 to 5:15PM (U.S. Pacific Time), and then will be from 6:30 to 7:00

Last edited:

DanielS

Need to evolve my slowpoke into slowking and Onix for steelix they already have the items they need so just looking for someone to do tradebacks

Rai+

I have a few Pokemon to trade with items. Preferably a straight like for like trade. I don't trust people on the GTS to do this...

Slowbro for Slowking
Rhydon for Rhyperior
Porygon for Porygon2 for Porygon Z
Dusclops for Dusknoir

I also have Scyther, 2x Clamperl and a Slurpuff, but not the items to trade with them yet >_<

Jaberwox

I have a few Pokemon to trade with items. Preferably a straight like for like trade. I don't trust people on the GTS to do this...

Slowbro for Slowking
Rhydon for Rhyperior
Porygon for Porygon2 for Porygon Z
Dusclops for Dusknoir

I also have Scyther, 2x Clamperl and a Slurpuff, but not the items to trade with them yet >_<

can you help me evolve my scyther?

FC: 2466-7469-8633

IGN: Jaberwox

Aleksandir

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Electabuzz into Electivire..

Really hoping to get it done today :) will help you evolve your stuff as well.

Fc: 3153 - 9673 - 6837

Last edited: