• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

I need to get a king's rock evolution. I can trade either Slowpoke or Poliwhirl with a king's rock for either Slowking, Politoed, or a Slowpoke/Poliwhirl with king's rock. FC: 3325-6333-7023

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
Need help evolving my charjabug. Will someone be willing to do that for me? I'll provide a rare candy to quicken the level up process.

Last edited:

DKDG

Trainer/Breeder
I need assistance with evolving my haunter and machoke for my ingame teams. My FC is 1435-3966-1591

topher4167

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Would someone who has beaten the game (or very close to it) be willing to help me evolve my Charjabug and Crabrawler? I don't want to wait until the very end of the game to evolve them. If you can help, reply or PM me! Thanks!

EDIT: Wasn't sure I could promise to find two Rare Candies, but I did, so I'll give them both a Rare Candy to make it easy on you. My FC is 1547-5320-0704. My DS' character is named Topher, while my in-game character is Kate.

EDIT2: Got my trade!

Last edited:

Seviper_Venom88

Hello everyone,

I need someone to trade with to evolve my Boldore to Gigalith on Pokemon Moon.

FC 5214-9565-7689

Please PM me if you can help!

Thx in advance :)

Trade request fulfilled. Thanks for all the help

Last edited:

Indio

Do I need to wait until the last island to find a Prism Scale, or is it possible to fish for one? If so, how long would that take?
Would anybody have one to trade so I can land me a Milotic?

harv

Hey guys I need somebody who's beaten the game to evolve my magmar and crabrawler for me. Items are ready to go FC: 2595-3445-9116

Febilian

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for someone to help me evolve a Porygon to Porygon2, and then have a small break so I can attach the evolution item to the Porygon2 for a Porygon Z as well. I'm really close to finishing my Alolan Dex so any help with this one would be appreciated.

EDIT: Got it, thanks!

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I can help anyone to evolve pokemon by trade. I need a non English ditto/destiny knot/pokemon with flame body in return

Last edited:

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Looking for someone to evolve my Rockruff in their Pokémon Sun game and then trade it back to me. It's currently level 24 and at the verge of levelling up, so it should take only 1 encounter to get it to evolve. In return, I can help you evolve your Rockruff in my Pokémon Moon game or help you evolve any other Pokémon that requires a trade.

Please send me a message or quote me in this forum thread if you're willing to trade me.
3DS FC: 3351 - 4188 - 0149

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I have obtained a Cosmoem, and I would like to evolve it into a Lunala. I am playing Sun, so I need someone with Moon to help me.
The Cosmoem is level 52, so it needs 1 more level. If anyone can help me, it would be appreciated.
PM me for details.

EDIT: DONE.

Last edited:

Clashology

Need help evolving my Feebas into Milotic and Porygon into Porgyon 2 and Porygon Z for my Alola Dex. Friend code is 0275-8764-8527. Would be greatly appreciated.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
I'm looking for someone to trade with to evolve my Feebas into Milotic, and my Kadabra into Alakazam. In return, I can help with a trade evolution. I'm playing on Pokémon Moon.

Please send me a message or quote me in this forum thread if you're willing to trade me.
3DS FC: 3351 - 4188 - 0149

Last edited:

PokeAaron

Hey if anyone would be willing to level my rockruff up one more level and evolve it into the sun form I would be very happy. I will do trade for trade, if you need the night lycanroc we can trade for trade. I evolve yours and you evolve mine then send back, thank you if you can help.

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
In need of some trade/tradebacks for trade evolve pokes.

Have a porygon with up-grade, magmar with magmarizer, slowpoke with king rock, and feebas with prism scale. Hoping to knock this out quickly so message me with FC if you're willing to help

COMPLETED

Last edited:

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
I need help evolving my charjabug at the electric rock. I will give a bottle cap and/ or trade evolve Pokemon in exchange.