• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

Limit78

I need help evolving my Kadabra and Haunter. FC: 2122-6645-2601
Happy to offer the same in return.

Thanks!

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I need help evolving my Kadabra and Haunter. FC: 2122-6645-2601
Happy to offer the same in return.

Thanks!
Ill be glad to help i need help evolving my feebas actually

My fc is 4699-6505-4258 just let me know when you're ready

Edit: I actually just traded my Feebas bu i can still help if you like

Last edited:

t-hexx

Looking to evolve my slowpoke, i have the item needed. I'll also help whoever needs some evolving, just PM me.

Edit:done

Last edited:

mfbmike

No beginning, No end
Hey, playing through my Nuzlocke and need to evolve my Boldore into Gigalith. Don't have much to offer but willing to help anyone else in return!

FC in sig!

peter337

Hey all, I need a hand evolving my Feebas and would be happy to help someone else evolve something in return. Just leave a rely in this thread or PM me and we can get to business.

Details are: Peter, 0576 5473 3362

Masterofpokemon95

Im willing to help anyone evolve their pokemon just send me a pm

I need help evolving Rockruff to midday Lycanroc, will make it hold a rare candy and I'll do the same for any Pokémon you need help with. Friend code: 4227 - 5853 - 5047

Misdreaven

Would someone be willing to help me evolve my Phantump via trade in Pokémon Sun later in the day? It's a trade evolution.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Need to evolve my Boldore and Slowbro for the Dex.

FC: 4038-6159-5535