• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
I need help evolving my Poliwhirl, Feebas, and Magmar, please.

Friend Code: 4038-6159-5535

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Can anyone help me evolve my charjabug in that fourth island?

Yo! I need to evolve these Pokemon:

Electabuzz > Electivire
Magmar > Magmortar
Scyther > Scizor
Poliwhirl > Politoad
Porygon > Porygon2 > PorygonZ
Feebas > Milotic
Slowpoke > Slowking

If we trade evolve the same Pokemon and have them registered at the same time you won't need to return it.

Last edited:

kinvara

pokemon legend
still need help evolving my pokemon

feebas with scale

magmar with magmarizer

porygon with up grade need to trade this 2 times so I can get porygon z

phantump

electabuzz with electirizer

2 scythers both with metal coats

let me know if you can help by VM then send me a PM thanks

and please don't mess me around I wont mess you around so don't do it to me if we're going to trade lets do this don't say you'll help then go straight off line
give me your fc i'll give you mine then we can get this done you help me I help you

geister

Hello!

I need help evolving my Rockruff into Lycanroc Midnight form ~ I'll have her at level 25 with Rare Candy attached so you can easily level her up. I have Pokemon Sun and if you want me to evolve your Pokemon in exchange I'd be happy to do so! Also, I'll attach a Dive/Lure/Dusk ball of your choice as a thank you.

Please PM me if interested!

Chronic

Need help evolving kadabra, anyone about?

edit: trade completed, thank you

Last edited:

tailmister

I need help in evolving Porygon into Porygon 2 and again to Porygon Z. These are the last 2 entries in order to complete my Pokedex. Please PM me if willing to help.

Rakansen

ラルフ
I need help evolving my Haunter into Gengar. My FC is in my signature. Thanks!

Elizavetta

Need some help from someone with Sun with evolving my Rockruff into Midday form. All ready to evolve with candy. Can help with other evolutions etc.

PM me any time.
Thanks.

Misdreaven

I have an Electabuzz I'm looking to evolve via trade with the electarizer. I have the time and was hoping someone could help me out real quick

JuanColo

I need help with some item evolution pokemon to complete the pokedex so if you want to help me or need some help here's my FC: 2757-3023-7823

Krully88

I need help from someone with Sun version to evolve my Cosmoem. I managed to get another Rare Candy, so it´s just a quick level up. I can to the same for someone else, or help you with another evo. PM me if you can help me

Misdreaven

Would anyone be able to trade me really quick so I can evolve my Electabuzz? I have to go to San Francisco for the weekend and leave soon :(