• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Need some help evolving my Electabuzz and Porygon.

Friend code: 4038-6159-5535

fabio-

Hello, I need help to evolve my Electabuzz.

If you're willing to trade, please send me a PM? thanks! :)

AnnArrogance

Hey all,

I'm looking to evolve my 2 Porygons into Porygon2 and Porygon Z. Ideally, what I'd like to do is trade Porygon w/ Upgrade and trade back, then trade that Porygon2 w/ Dubious Disc for Porygon Z and trade back, then trade one more Porygon w/ Upgrade and trade back. More than happy to help with any trade evolutions you might need in return. Please PM me if you can help/need help! Thank you in advance!

Biofall

Hey guys.

Looking to evolve Porgygon-->2-->Z.
Electabuzz
Polywhirl
Feebas
Scyther

I'd like to trade them all and then get them back, one-at-a-time.

You can have a breedject dratini, litten, or deino if you want.

Thank you!

Dayrise

Hello, I need somone with moon version to evolve my cosoem to a Lunala. A rare candy is included so it can evolve directly to lunala with no extra effort required

guff91

Need some help to evolve a few pokemon:
Slowpoke, Feebas, Magmar, Porygon (to Z), Electabuzz, and Scyther.

Traded.

Last edited:

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Need help to evolve my Scyther.

FC: 4038-6159-5535

Charmy

Beginning Trainer
Need help evolving 12 of my pokemon, if you can help me out let me know :) cheers

Mash

Need help evolving my kadabras into alakahzams

Dayrise

Hello, I need help from somone with pokémon moon version to evolve my cosmoem to lunala. A rare candy is include so there is no need train it. I will also help with your evolution trades if needed. If you can help me please pm. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Done!

Last edited:

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
I need help getting Porygon 2 and Porygon-Z. If anyone can help me, please PM me.

Mega Typhlosion

Looking for someone to help me evolve:

Magmar
Electabuzz
Slowpoke
Kadabra
Graveler
Haunter
Machoke

Let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Megametaross23

Do you need the evolution items to accompany some of them or just the trades? If it's just the trades, I'd be glad to help if you'll help me evolve my porygon to porygon-z.

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
Do you need the evolution items to accompany some of them or just the trades? If it's just the trades, I'd be glad to help if you'll help me evolve my porygon to porygon-z.
i can help i want to evolve my boldore too